|Aros Magic Twist is a simple word guessing game. A number of letters is shown on the top panel. You enter all the words you can think of that use each letter exactly once, in a limited amount of time. Includes support for many languages of the world.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Aros Magic Viewer 2.0 Browse your photos or web downloads at any size supported by your monitor. Enlarge small images to reveal hidden details. Resolution-independent renditions of digital photo. Drag-and-drop support. Unicode compliance. Browser integration.
- Aros Magic Checkers 1.6 Stunningly beautiful 3D graphics are combined with ease of use in this classic board game of Checkers. The better your display system, the prettier it looks. Supports many languages.
|Show all author software|
Aros Magic Twist is a simple word guessing game. A number of letters is shown on the top panel. You enter all the words you can think of that use each letter exactly once, in a limited amount of time. You can download dictionaries in many languages and check up the meanings of words online when in doubt. Includes GUI support for العربية, 中文, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Ελληνικά, עברית,हिन्दी, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Português, Русская, Suomi, Svensk, ไทย.
Aros Magic Twist, word puzzle, anagrams
Pentium 200, 16MB
| Free Download Aros Magic Twist 1.0 from arosmagic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- WordMaestro 1.51 The all-in-one thesaurus, English dictionary, anagram solver and word finder for Windows. Integrates seamlessly with other programs e.g. MS Word and Outlook. The all-in-one
- Anagram Plus for Pocket PCs 1.0 The object of Anagram Plus is to anagram or rearrange seven letters to form a word having 4 or more letters. Each game consists of either five, 10 or 15 words. In addition each
|Find all software similar on Aros Magic Twist 1.0|
- Microsoft Word And Excel Employed As Systems Interfaces Built on a service-oriented architecture, Meridian Systems' impending Proliance life-cycle-management software upgrade lets users tap in via Word and Excel 2003. Those without Office 2003 can access system programs through a Web interface.
- Phone Magic Hip-hop impresario Russell Simmons took one look at the Motorola Razr V3 mobile phone and declared it "hot." After all, at half an inch thin and just 3.35 oz. -- with the look of a classic straight-edge razor -- the Razr is, well, quite sharp. But what's
|Find all news similar on Aros Magic Twist 1.0|