|Joyce Image Converter supports 48 image formats, converts in batches and can be run by command line. Besides it works with any icon size, can resize, rotate, mirror images or change color resolution. The tool doesn't require any special knowledge.|
Nov 9, 2014 17:15:53|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Frigate3 3.36 Forget ill-thought Windows Explorer and get Frigate 3 - the right file manager with Total Commader plugins support, folder synchronizer, MP3 tag editor, HTML viewer and image converter. Brainlessly simple and mighty strong! Download it free now.
- Frigate3Lite 3.26 Forget ill-thought Windows Explorer and get Frigate 3 - the right file manager with Total Commader plugins support, folder synchronizer, MP3 tag editor, HTML viewer and image converter. Brainlessly simple and mighty strong! Download it free now.
|Show all author software|
Searching a program to convert images? I'd recommend you try this. Joyce Image Converter has three fat advantages.
The first one is that supports all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, JPEG, JFIF, JPG, JPE, JPEG 2000, J2K, JP2, JPC, J2C, PNG, PSD, PDD, PCD, TIFF, TIF, FAX, G3N, G3F, ICO, GIF, WMF, EMF, WMZ, EMZ, PCX, DCX, CUT, PXM, PPM, PBM, PGM, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, WIN, CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, X3F, RAW, BAY, ORF, MRW, SRF, MRW to BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, ICO, PNG, GIF, PCX, TGA, PXM, TIFF
The second advantage lies in its multi-optional functionality. Buying Joyce Image Converter you get not only a conversion tool but a resizer, a rotator and what not. Yes, with Joyce Image Converter you . It works with any icon size (16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 72x72, 96x96, 128x128) and can read and write 16 colors, 256 colors, TrueColor and 32bpp (XP-Style) icons.
The third one is its usability. Of course, every manufacturer says that his tool is easy-to-use. Though Joyce Image Converter is, I'm not speaking about it. There are three ways of using it. First, you may run the program, select the file and press Convert to (target format). The second way doesn't require launching Joyce Image Converter. You just select a file in Windows Explorer, click the right button of your mouse and press Convert to. Joyce Image Converter will do the rest for you. And you can convert your images within other programs using Joyce Image Converter's command line. Just decide which way suites you most.
Don't forget about batch converting if you have to convert a large number of files. Select your files manually or automatically by some mask, press Convert to. One hundred of files will be converted as fast as one file.
Frankly this is the best solution available at the market now. Enjoyce your converting!
image, convert, converting, JPG, GIF, BMP, PBM, PGM, PCX, PNG, PPM, TGA, TIF, WMF, EMF, utility, software
A standart windows PC
| Find last version of Joyce Image Converter|
| Freeware alternatives Joyce Image Converter 2.1|
| Free Download Joyce Image Converter 2.1 from joycesoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Able Graphic Manager 22.214.171.124 View, convert and print graphic files in normal, batch and command line modes. Input formats: DXF, TIF, JPG, JP2, PCX, BMP, DIB, RLE, PNG, WMF, EMF, TGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM
|Find all software similar on Joyce Image Converter 2.1|
- OS X security update defuses PNG exploit In addition to Mac OS X v10.3.5, Apple on Monday released Security Update 2004-08-09, which corrects a recently identified issue related to a library used to show PNG format graphics. The library is used on several computing platforms and by several appli
- Firefox Plugs GIF Security Hole The Mozilla Foundation patches its upstart Web browser to correct a GIF-processing flaw that causes a buffer overflow.
|Find all news similar on Joyce Image Converter 2.1|