aiCharts for Android 1.5.0 ( View screenshot )
|ArtfulBits aiCharts for Android is product that visualizing wide range of financial, business, engineering, and mathematical charts. Easy to learn API and tutorials allow quick start of the new component using and finishing integration in an hour.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- aiSystemWidget 1.1.0 aiSystemWidget is system monitor utility that provides newest, innovative way of monitoring your Android based mobile device system resources, like Memory, CPU, Network traffic, Battery usage and etc.
- aiCurrency 1.2.0 aiCurrency is a currency converter for 203 currencies. It uses exchange rates provided by Yahoo Finance, European Central Bank, etc. It provides wide range of features... automatically updated exchange rates, multiple currencies conversions, etc.
|Show all author software|
ArtfulBits aiCharts for Android OS is the professional solution with comprehensive features set. aiCharts is the complete framework that allows developer to enhance applications with slick interactive charts in mere hours (with available technical support, samples and tutorials). aiCharts provides excellent visual experience with flexible customization abilities. It's been designed exclusively for Android platform and compatible with Android version 1.1 and higher. Provided online documentation.
aiCharts is product that visualizing wide range of financial, business, engineering, and mathematical charts. Easy to learn API and tutorials allow quick start of the new component using and finishing integration in an hour. And modern visual appearance must be admired by users and customers.
In several simple lines of code developers can achieve integration with charts. In few easy steps they can customize charts according to own application style. Modern visual representation of data gives freedom of creativeness and adds time for other important tasks. Great number of visual effects, transparency and custom drawing are supported.
Data binding make process of data visualization easy and fast, allowing filtering and attaching of several most common data formats, like: XML, arrays and database.
Support of XML templates made process of customization even easier then you can expect. Simple XML file with customizations can be placed in project and loaded when required data visualization. Several simple lines of code will remove all previous customization problems.
Technical support with subscription option guaranties that aiCharts will cover 100% of your use cases, will be fine tuned for your application, and will have all demanded features.
Instead of spending precious time on inventing charting components you can invest into your own application's features list, which gives you more opportunities to succeed.
android chart, android charts, chart library, chart component, java chart, android java chart, android chart view, android chart widget, android chart intent, aicharts
Android OS 1.6 and higher
Android chart initial version: 24 chart types; tested on real hardware; samples and tutorials in package; JavaDoc in package; Online documentation; Transparency, Fancy Look, Financial Charts etc.
| Freeware alternatives aiCharts for Android 1.5.0|
| Free Download aiCharts for Android 1.5.0 from artfulbits.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- TeeChart Java for Android 1 Charting library for Android platform, written in native Android Java and supports most teechart series types including pie chart, line chart, points, area, bar, gauges and maps
- TeeChart for Java 2015 Java Charting Library shipping with 100% sourcecode included. It offers 56 Chart styles, 38 mathematical functions and 20 Chart tools components for additional functionality
|Find all software similar on aiCharts for Android 1.5.0|
- Sun charts Java developer tool Fresh from unveiling its Sun Java Studio Creator development platform and a beta release of Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5 (J2SE 5) this week, Sun Microsystems is eyeing improvements to these technologies such as better Web services functionality.
- Sun Charts Its Future as Java Turns 10 Opinion: As Java enters its second decade, Sun is facing a future that includes less control over what happens with the technology. But given Sun's vision of the future, does it really matter?
|Find all news similar on aiCharts for Android 1.5.0|