|Review Assistant is a code review plugin for Visual Studio. The code review tool allows creating review requests and responding to them without leaving Visual Studio. Review Assistant supports TFS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce.|
Mar 2, 2017 20:49:19|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.5 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
Review Assistant is a code review plugin for Visual Studio. The code review tool allows creating review requests and responding to them without leaving Visual Studio. Review Assistant supports TFS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce.
- Code Review in Visual Studio. Review Assistant provides creating review comments directly from the code editor. The Code Review Board window displays created reviews and allows you to manage them. What is more, Code Review Board contains all code-related discussions. - Flexible code reviews. Review Assistant lets you choose a simple or strict code review workflow for your projects. Any developer can start post-commit code review on any set of revisions. - Discussions in code. Code reviews are about improving your code base. Comments and discussions within your team are the heart of the process. Review Assistant supports threaded comments, so team members can discuss code without scheduled meetings.
- Iterative review with defect fixing. Review Assitant supports multiple comment-fix-verify cycles in one review.
- Team Foundation Server integration. Review Assitant provides deeper integration with TFS and Visual Studio Online.
- Notifications. Set up Review Assistant server to send email notifications about code review events. Client provides additional pop-up notifications within Visual Studio.
- Reports and statistics. Review Assistant provides a set of reports that help you steer the code review process.
- Replacement for Visual Studio Code Review Feature. Choose Review Assistant over native Code Review feature of Visual Studio if you need to: Review multiple changesets; Hold iterative reviews; Set a policy to prevent checking-in code without a review; Enable formal code reviews with a moderator; View code review statistics and reports.
Code review, code review tool, review assistant, team development, comments, subversion, mercurial, TFS, SVN, Hg, source control, coding
VS 2010, 2012 or 2013, 2015 except Express edition, 2017 or Visual Studio Integrated Shell 2013
*Visual Studio 2017 RC4 support
*Project members can now export a review
*Visual Studio authentication for TFS connections supported
*Improved Configuration Wizard
*Forward slash symbols in a path of a Perforce workspace supported
| Free Download Review Assistant 3.6 from devart.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- BIT SvnBackup 1.01 BIT SvnBackup: a simple graphical utility for create backups of subversion servers (SVN). And easily store them in a remote computer without having to spend hundreds of dollars in
- Team EXPRO v0.7.3 Team EXPRO is a explorer-style program to view and manage source control repositories. This version supports only Microsoft's Team Foundation Server 2010. Team EXPRO is a
|Find all software similar on Review Assistant 3.6|