|With AudioQuick Editor you can edit audio quickly and easily, delete audio parts, apply fade in and fade out, crop audio, insert silence, adjust volume. You can convert audio between 7 formats, record all music from your sound card, burn audio CDs.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:46|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Snap 'n Grab 1.1 Product grabs music from audio CDs to 5 major audio formats: AAC, MP3, WMA, OGG and WAV. It has clean, rich,CD audio quality results and fast encoding. You can convert your existing music between same 5 audio file formats through embeded converter.
- Free MP3 Converter 1.8 Free MP3 Converter is simple ,straight,but yet powerful ,flexible MP3 encoder .It can be used as tool for re-encoding MP3-s together with Winamp or for MP3 encoding audios captured from different sources .Supports encoding of .raw and .wav files .
|Show all author software|
With AudioQuick Editor you can easily edit audio in seconds. You can copy, paste, delete audio parts, apply fade in and fade out, crop audio, insert silence, adjust volume, even mix background audio at desired volume levels. You can split audio to separate files, or join several sounds into the single one. Editor also can be used as convenient way to convert audio between 7 most common audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, MP4, WAV, OGG, FLAC.
You can also record all sounds coming from your sound card. You can record audio when you play games, watch online video, movies, or listen to music even if it is protected. You can also unprotect any kind of protected music by recording it from sound card, digitize analog LP records and tapes, record voice from microphone, or other source such as MIDI, VCR, Internet audio streaming, Skype calls or other VoIP calls, Quick Time, Real Player, Flash, iTunes and other software. After this, you have possibility to immediately edit and fine tune recordings in previously described ways, and save the result to desired audio format.
With inbuilt discs burning software you can also write your own audio CDs, data CDs and DVDs, write data to images and burn discs from them.
AudioQuick Editor has very friendly and intuitive user interface. All commands and options are at a glance through appropriate button and check boxes. Audio editing is simple, fast and convenient as possible. All actions are performed in a few mouse clicks, without complex terms and abstruse technical details.
audio, editor, edit audio, convert, converter, sound card recorder, record sound card, fade, fade in, fade out, split audio, join audio, mix background, change volume, normalization, write CD, burn disc, audio CD, DVD, MP3, AAC, MP4, WMA, FLAC, WAVE
Typical WinXP machine
| Freeware alternatives AudioQuick Editor 1.2|
| Free Download AudioQuick Editor 1.2 from pianosoft-software.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Audio Record Edit Toolbox 12.7.2 Audio Record Edit Toolbox is a multifunctional audio editor that helps enhance recordings and any other audio file you got with editing process like cut, copy, paste, trim, etc. If
- Audio Track Recording Utility 3.2 Digital audio mixer software enable user to easily mix different MP3 audios and wave files. Download MP3 music recording freeware free demo online to apply razor sharp editing
|Find all software similar on AudioQuick Editor 1.2|
- Record Labels Look To Limit CD Burning The recording industry is testing technology that prevents consumers from making copies of CD "burns," a plan that could put some new restrictions on legally purchased music.
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
|Find all news similar on AudioQuick Editor 1.2|