IE plugin that makes files downloading more effective! This easy to use multifunctional toolbar lets users download files from FTP and HTTP servers via appropriate protocols and lets you control the downloads right in the IE window.
Jan 30, 2013 13:49:13
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: IE plugin that makes files downloading more effective! This easy to use multifunctional toolbar lets users download files from FTP and HTTP servers via appropriate protocols and lets you control the downloads right in the IE window (Compatible with IE version 6.0 and higher). It also has the feature of multi session downloading and files upload resume on the connection break and restoration. This helps to accelerate the process and manage your time more efficiently.
* Create downloads using Internet Explorer (for version IE 6.0 and above); by selecting corresponding items from Internet Explorer context menu;
* Drag-and-drop! Easy than ever! You just drag the object/link in the window of EDM navigation panel or tool bar (drag-and-drop) and it's in your downloads list. Wonders of engineering right for you!
* No losses! Enterra's Download Manager Support files upload that resume on the connection breaks and restorations. If the connection falls, EDM will resume when restored!
* New level IE integration! Handy and highly functional explorer band allows the user to control all of the downloads easy and with pleasure right in the IE window;
* Multi session downloading! Now you have the opportunity of downloading the file in simultaneous server connections that can accelerate the download process considerably. Use this EDM feature to manage your time as well!
* Perfect GUI! Features include : clear buttons on the toolbar makes you manage your downloads easy and with pleasure. That has never been so easy and nice before;
* Sounds! And of course it will play sounds indicating completed downloads. Comfortable and customary, just as you like;
* Custom scale! You can always extend your IE window when needed by pressing the "Minimize" button of your EDM window. While seeing all the buttons and downloads list on the top panel of your IE window able to control it.
* Protocols! Files download from remote servers via FTP and HTTP protocols;
Review: PalmOne LifeDrive Mobile Manager At the expense of the venerable PDA, business professionals have started turning to smartphones to fulfill their mobile-computing needs. Now, palmOne is attempting to turn the tide.