CRMWeb is a flexible, efficient and easy to use web-based (hosted) CRM solution for small and medium-sized companies. CRMWeb is integrating all departments that are relevant for the success of your business: sales, marketing and customer service.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: CRMWeb is a flexible, efficient and easy to use CRM software solution for small and medium-sized companies. CRM Web is integrating all success relevant departments of your business: sales, marketing and customer service.
Flexibility, integration, adaptability, performance and reduced total costs are the key features of our web-based CRM software solution, which was developed with the .NET technology.
CRMWeb is a lot more than just automation of business processes like sales, marketing and customer support. It is a high-quality, high-performance IT solution which brings together pieces of information about all interactions with customers and potential customers, about sales and marketing activities and customer service. Thus, it facilitates a deeper understanding of the particular needs of each customer, your customers' behaviour and market trends and allows the elaboration of an effective customer relationship management strategy whose final aim is to win new customers, to retain existing customers and to build strong customer relationships.
* have a single, centralized view of all corporate data
* quickly and securely access all critical data over the internet
* improve your customer service and win customer loyalty
* gain valuable time by eliminating manual execution of routine activities
* automate and simplify your marketing and sales processes
* automate and improve activities in your customer service and support department
* rapidly identify and qualify new leads based on a realistic market segmentation
* efficient management of all business-critical data
* better coordination of marketing, sales and customer service & support related activities
* .NET Framework 1.1
* IIS 5.0 or 6.0
* Microsoft SQL Server 2000 / MSDE 2000
* The trial version has all functionalities enabled but limits the number of leads and accounts you can manage to 40 respectively 25 and the system users to 2.
7OfficeAnywhereMacOSX 4.0 Easy to use small business Customer Relations Management (CRM) for sales cycle management. 24/7 access from anywhere to report on sales calls, schedule follow up contacts, send
7OfficeAnywhereMacintosh 4.0 Easy to use small business Customer Relations Management (CRM) for sales cycle management. 24/7 access from anywhere to report on sales calls, schedule follow up contacts, send
Customer-Service Channel Generation Gap What many people in the CRM field long have suspected has gained more statistical backing: Younger people use electronic customer-service channels more than older ones.