|Ciclo VBelt is an advanced engineering tool that allows you create V-belt drive designs in a quick, accurate and reliable manner. It generates drive designs that are perfectly compatible with the products of every V-belt and sheave manufacturer.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:53|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Ciclo VBelt Professional Edition is an advanced engineering tool that allows you create V-belt drive designs in a quick, accurate and reliable manner.
Developed according to technical specifications of the major standards organizations, Ciclo VBelt provides complete solutions and detailed reports for all design requirements.
With a wide range of construction options, Ciclo VBelt generates drive designs that are perfectly compatible with the products of practically every V-belt and sheave manufacturer.
Ciclo VBelt has an innovative feature that allows you perform 4 simultaneous tasks in real time:
1) Drive components selection
2) V-belt drive drawing
3) Operational parameters calculation
4) Drive performance analysis
Ciclo VBelt generates technical reports that can be customized and resized.
The display and printing of reports use a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface:
- Design Data Report
- Drive CAD Report
- Sheaves and Shafts CAD Report
- Tensioning CAD Report
Ciclo VBelt Professional Edition includes the following engineering standards:
- Classical Cross Sections: ISO 4184, ISO 4183, DIN 2215, DIN 2217, RMA IP-20
- Narrow Cross Sections: ISO 4184, ISO 4183, ISO 8419, ISO 5290, DIN 7753, DIN 2211, RMA IP-22
- Light Duty (FHP) Cross Sections: RMA IP-23
The new database structure ensures that the V-belt drive designs generated by the software program are compatible with products of commercial brands, such as: Bando, Browning, Carlisle, ContiTech, Dayco, Gates, Goodyear, Jason, Maska, Megadyne, Mitsuboshi, Optibelt, Roulunds, TB Wood's, Universal.
v-belt calculation software, v-belt drive design software, v-belt and sheave drawing, v-belt and pulley drawing, CAD, power transmission systems, engineering standard, ISO, DIN, RMA, classical cross section, narrow cross section, mechanic engineering
200 MHz processor, 32 MB RAM memory, 15 MB disk space, 800x600 display
Professional Edition. New multilanguage interface. Detailed engineering reports. International standards for V-belts and sheaves. Full compatibility with products of commercial brands.
| Freeware alternatives Ciclo VBelt 3.01|
| Free Download Ciclo VBelt 3.01 from ciclosoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MITCalc - V-Belts Calculation 1.17 Geometric design and strength check of belt transmissions using V-belts. Application contain a database of belts, supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, RMA, ISO
- MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.16 The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports
|Find all software similar on Ciclo VBelt 3.01|