Description: Adept PDF to Excel Converter is a practical conversion utility to help you convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel format. It preserves all the data as well as the layout and formatting of the PDF files after conversion. So it is much easier for you to perform calculations, re-organize the sheets and change data in the output Excel spreadsheets.
Adept PDF to Excel Converter software is a standalone program and does not require Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
* Convert PDF files into Microsoft Excel documents.
* Standalone software, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
* Support Recognizes PDF tables.
* Casts PDF data to the most appropriate MS Excel type.
* Support conversion from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents (Automatically).
* Accurately preserve text, pictures, and layout of the original PDF.
* Support page range conversion (all, from-to, individual pages).
* Support deletion of graphics and pictures from the generated Excel document.
* Support multiple documents conversion (Batch Processing).
* Support drag and drop PDF files for conversion.
* Support PDF1.8 file format (formerly supported only by Adobe Acrobat 9.0).
* Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8/10 or Later.
XLS to PDF Converter 5.1 XLS to PDF Converter offers fastest, simple and reliable conversion of single excel file or batches to professional PDF documents through user friendly graphical interface. Excel
Excel to PDF Converter 5.1 Excel to PDF Converter offers fastest, simple and reliable conversion of single excel file or batches to professional PDF documents through user friendly graphical interface. Excel
Adobe Runs Down the Stats on PDF's Enterprise Penetration Acrobat marketing exec Pam Deziel says Adobe is striving toward making PDFs more secure, at making workflows more efficient, and at achieving compliance with government mandates now that the format has become a standard for electronic documents.