|iRehearse is a phrase trainer designed to help musicians learn, practice and transcribe tracks. Featuring looping, independent pitch and tempo shifting, and audio EQ. Slow down that tricky guitar solo, drum fill or piano break to hear it clearly.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:03:39|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- iRehearse Mac 1.2 iRehearse is a phrase trainer designed to help musicians learn, practice and transcribe tracks. Featuring looping, independent pitch and tempo shifting, and audio EQ. Slow down that tricky guitar solo, drum fill or piano break to hear it clearly.
|Show all author software|
Ever struggled to hear what is being played in your favourite song? Ever wondered what exactly is happening during that screaming guitar solo or big drum fill? Ever had to retune your instrument to practice that one track that is tuned a semi-tone down? iRehearse is here to help! iRehearse is a software phrase trainer designed to help musicians learn, practice and transcribe tracks. Featuring looping, pitch shifting, tempo adjustment and audio EQ. Slow down that hard to learn track to help you practice!
The interface of iRehearse is designed to mimic a hardware device, making it a more familiar environment for a musician. So you won't need to be a computer genius to find your way around.
Control the tempo (speed) of your track without adjusting the pitch. This means you can slow down a particular section of a song (the big solo for example) and hear each note more clearly. And as the pitch has not changed, you can still play along too!
Ever tried to play along with 'Welcome to the Jungle'? You'll need to tune your guitar down one semi-tone. Alternatively, you could just tune the song up one semi-tone using iRehearse and play in normal tuning! iRehearse allows you to change tuning by semi-tone up and down two whole octaves (12 semi-tones = one octave). It also allows fine tuning using cents (100 cents = one semi-tone).
iRehearse allows you to mark a specific region of a track and play just that section. You can also select if you wish to play this section just once or repeat it over and over again. Ideal for practising that long drum fill or guitar solo.
Varied File Formats (incl. video):
iRehearse will play all of your standard audio formats like MP3 or Wave, however it can also load other formats. Do you have a video of a song you wish to learn? iRehearse can play that too! iRehearse uses Apple Quicktime to handle the playback of your tracks and as a result can play almost every format that Quicktime can.
phrase trainer, transcribe, pitch shifter, tempo change, speed change, iRehearse, guitar trainer, guitar tuition, guitar aid, music lesson, music tuition, musician aid, musician training, musician util, musician utility, slow down music
512MB RAM, 1GB recommended, 1.2GHz CPU, 2.0GHz CPU recommended, Apple Quicktime 7.1+
| Find last version of iRehearse|
| Freeware alternatives iRehearse 1.2|
| Free Download iRehearse 1.2 from rjvmedia.co.uk|
Similar software shotlights:
- mTrax 188.8.131.52 Slow Down Your MP3s, Learn Solos Fast! Control Tempo, Pitch, Loops and More! mTrax will help you become a better musician by making it easy for you to learn all your favorite
|Find all software similar on iRehearse 1.2|
- Yarrow's Missing Guitar Found on EBay Fans of Peter, Paul & Mary know a hot guitar when they see one. A handmade Larrivee acoustic guitar owned by Peter Yarrow disappeared on a flight from Washington to Fort Lauderdale in December 2000. It looked like it was gone for good until something
- EA Investors Bolt as Gravy Train Slows Down Electronic Arts’ earnings warning for its current quarter was the kind of bad news that investors act on: They sold off EA stock and it plummeted US$11.20 to $55.15. Industry experts expressed a range of views on EA’s troubles -- from
|Find all news similar on iRehearse 1.2|
Similar smart reviews:
- AIT_Trains 1.8. Train on the Trains AIT_Trains I want to talk about today is a dangerous thing. It is a very effective and pitiless time-killer: Ive spent several days
- Scale Trainer Guitar Edition Scales are the base of the music. All musical abilities, all combination, all melodies, all moods are based on scales, so scales are just the basic musical *skill
|Find all smart reviews similar on iRehearse 1.2|