dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a tool to compare and synchronize data of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides clear view of differences between data, allows analyzing them and generates synchronization script.
Feb 6, 2015 17:59:10
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
Description: dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize data of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides clear view of differences between data, allows analyzing them, generates synchronization script and applies changes at a glance. It also allows scheduling regular MySQL data comparisons using command line.
* Support of all MySQL versions 3.23-5.x
* Support of MariaDB, versions 5.5, 10.0
* Percona Support
* Custom mapping of tables, columns, and views. You can manually map tables, their columns, and views, which cannot be mapped automatically. This is helpful when a user wants to compare identical tables, views and columns with different names.
* Convenient comparison wizard. The comparison wizard helps you quickly select databases, include required objects in comparison and start the comparison.
* Full control of data synchronization. The tool generates the synchronization script, which can be either executed against the Target database, or saved to a file, or opened in SQL editor
* Integrated SQL editor. Using SQL editor, you can view, edit and execute synchronization scripts, or create and execute queries. Data window offers a wide number of options for managing retrieved data.
* Code completion and SQL Code Formatter. These features offer the extended list of suggestions during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever
dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL 4.1 dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL allows you to compare and synchronize structures of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. This product is designed to help developers analyze
dbForge Studio for MySQL 7.3 dbForge Studio for MySQL is the universal MySQL and MariaDB client for database management, administration and development. With the help of this intelligent MySQL client the work
Alpha tool aids MySQL development Hoping to take out much of the typical toil associated with building and deploying browser-based database applications for the MySQL database, Alpha Software on Thursday unwrapped a tool that allows developers and nonprogrammers alike to do so significant