dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 4.3
( View screenshot )
|dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a tool to compare and synchronize data of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides clear view of differences between data, allows analyzing them and generates synchronization script.|
Feb 6, 2015 17:59:10|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize data of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides clear view of differences between data, allows analyzing them, generates synchronization script and applies changes at a glance. It also allows scheduling regular MySQL data comparisons using command line.
* Support of all MySQL versions 3.23-5.x
* Support of MariaDB, versions 5.5, 10.0
* Percona Support
* Custom mapping of tables, columns, and views. You can manually map tables, their columns, and views, which cannot be mapped automatically. This is helpful when a user wants to compare identical tables, views and columns with different names.
* Convenient comparison wizard. The comparison wizard helps you quickly select databases, include required objects in comparison and start the comparison.
* Full control of data synchronization. The tool generates the synchronization script, which can be either executed against the Target database, or saved to a file, or opened in SQL editor
* Integrated SQL editor. Using SQL editor, you can view, edit and execute synchronization scripts, or create and execute queries. Data window offers a wide number of options for managing retrieved data.
* Code completion and SQL Code Formatter. These features offer the extended list of suggestions during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever
mysql data compare, mysql data comparison tool, mysql sync, mysql diff, mariadb
.NET Framework 3.5 SP1, or 4.0 installed
* Option to ignore differences in characters that signify the end of line
* Show white spaces option
* Ignore computed columns option
* Setting up the limit size of bulk during synchronization
| Freeware alternatives dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 4.3|
| Free Download dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 4.3 from devart.com|