|Advanced key logger tool secretly track user’s online activities, typed keystrokes, chats history, mail address and visited website URL with used files, folders, name, date, time and location. Software runs in hidden mode at system background.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- iPod Recovery 126.96.36.199 iTunes accidentally updated deleted flash memory corrupted apple iPod data files folders recovery tool restore lost mini nano mp3 songs recover shuffle music retrieve mp4 m4a m4p m4b m4v format damaged AAC AIFF audio video file unerase erased images
- Windows Data Retrieval 188.8.131.52 Windows data retrieval software rescue deleted FAT partition files restore NTFS file system formatted folders retrieve not detected XP 2K 2K3 98 NT ME MS Word Excel Access Power Point files pictures images mp3 audio video corrupted root directory
|Show all author software|
Home keylogger software is easy to use convenient utility that is useful to find out what other users do on your desktop/laptop when you are not present. Keyboard key recorder tool tracks all typed keystrokes information including chats history, internet or browsing activities, mail addresses and visited website URL in hidden password protected encrypted log files. Software automatically sends this log file at your specified mail address so that you can know about user activities on your computer in your absence. Key logging shareware is also helpful to know about your kid’s or children internet activities and protect them from online dangers. Software easily installs on all windows operating system such as Vista, XP, NT, 98, 2000. Remote keylogger utility facilitates you to watch what your employees are doing on computer during their working hours in your absence. You can claim them and easily catch them with time wasted on web surfing, chatting or instant messaging. Software tracks all keystrokes including function keys or combination keys etc. Keylogger supports GUI interface so it is easy to use and operate and does not require any technical knowledge to operate it.
* Keylogger saves keystrokes, chat history, mail addresses and web surfing in password protected log file.
* Keyboard logger software runs secretly in the background and automatically send log file at your specified email address.
* Application easily tracks all user activity on computer with used files, folders, name, time and location.
* Software is useful to record your children’s internet activities on computer.
* Software supports GUI interface so it is easy to use and operate.
* Utility does not require any technical skills to operate it.
Home, keylogger, spy, software, monitor, typed, website, URL, email, login, password, chat, conversation, date, time, location, internet, browsing, activities, surveillance, application, record, keystrokes, hidden, monitoring, encrypted, log, file
512MB RAM, 20MB Disk Space for installation
Added support for hidden monitoring
| Find last version of Home Keylogger|
| Freeware alternatives Home Keylogger 184.108.40.206|
| Free Download Home Keylogger 220.127.116.11 from ddimusic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Computer Monitor Keylogger Software 18.104.22.168 Professional keyboard surveillance tool with its more advanced features invisibly monitors typed text URL, clipboard contents, system startup date, time, session, voice chat
- Parental Control Keylogger 22.214.171.124 Professional keyboard surveillance program invisibly monitors and records typed text URL, system startup date, time, session, chat conversations, username id, passwords and other
|Find all software similar on Home Keylogger 126.96.36.199|
- Demonize-T Trojan Steals Passwords, Keystrokes Filtering firm MessageLabs said Monday it's detected a new Trojan that's being aggressively spammed to end-users and may install a key logger and password sniffer to hijack confidential information, such as ...
- Google Browses By Name, Not URL Continuing its efforts to keep surfers from using rival search sites, Google this week added a feature to its toolbar that lets users traverse the Web by typing in words, not URLs.
|Find all news similar on Home Keylogger 188.8.131.52|