|A versatile translation suite for 12 eastern languages, including Indonesian, Thai, Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Hebrew and 5 European languages. Quick and easy translations at a great price!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:33|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Magic NetTrace 2.00.2 Magic NetTrace is a versatile program that combines ping, WHOIS and traceroute functions into one easy-to-use tool. It lets you identify the source of connectivity problems, track down spammers, find out the geographic location of your ICQ buddy etc.
- HotWhoIs 3.0 A convenient and easy-to-use application to obtain information on a given IP address or a domain name, including country, state, city, address, contact phone numbers and e-mails, name and version of the remote web server, and ping round-trip time.
|Show all author software|
As the influence of the Eastern Tigers and the East in general grows, so does the interest to eastern languages. Direct and fast communications between eastern companies and their western counterparts becomes the key factor of establishing long-lasting and mutually-beneficial relationships between cultures and business communities. Unfortunately, there haven't been many tools on the market up until recently. Today, you have a great opportunity to talk to your eastern partners and friends without using a dedicated translator or interpreter. All you need to be able to quickly respond to your partners' messages in their native languages is an intelligent translation tool called MultiTranse Oriental!
MultiTranse Oriental is a versatile translation suite for 12 eastern languages, including Indonesian, Thai, Filipino (Tagalog), Chinese, Persian, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, Vietnamese, Hindi, Hebrew, as well as 5 European languages - English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. The software is intended for translating sentences and small texts and has a limitation of 6000 characters per translation. MultiTranse works with texts in the Unicode format, but users can enter and save texts in any available ANSI encoding. Translated texts can be instantly printed or used in an email message, so it will take mere seconds to translate a text from one of the European languages to any of the supported eastern languages with great quality! The software features an intuitive and user friendly interface that will only prompt you to specify the working language pair. MultiTranse offers a unique alloy of a linguistic instrument with a purely business tool that will help you keep your finger on the pulse of your eastern partners and colleagues and be constantly in sync with them!
If you have been searching for an affordable language genius that would know virtually any language spoken between Istanbul and Tokyo and be available 24/7, consider the task done!
translator, translation, tool, oriental, eastern, Chinese, Japanese, simple translator, quick translation
- Add new translation server to our database.
- Updating scripts.
| Freeware alternatives MultiTranse Oriental 6.4|
| Free Download MultiTranse Oriental 6.4 from tialsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MultiTranse 6.7.1 MultiTranse is a software that employs free online resources to translate to/from 22 different languages. The program, which is 100% Unicode compatible, can translate specific
- Magic Translator 8.31 Magic Translator can translate word, sentence, passage and Webpages, Websites amidst 53 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese
|Find all software similar on MultiTranse Oriental 6.4|
- Chinese Pirates Hawk Potter Translations Though it's missing some paragraphs and gets a couple of facts wrong, an unauthorized Chinese version of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" was on sale Sunday in Beijing, just two weeks after the book appeared in English and almost three months ahea
- Chinese police warns against anti-Japanese protests Chinese police have sent a message warning against anti-Japanese demonstrations to more than 30m mobile phone users as part of a campaign to prevent protests planned for next week's May holiday.
|Find all news similar on MultiTranse Oriental 6.4|