|TextLab - your universal assistant at work with any text. It is not a text editor program, in the usual sense. It is special extension of all text editors on computer. To transform text by means of TextLab, select text and to press hot keys.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:28|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Program TextLab gives additional possibilities of formatting and transforming of the simple text data (plain text) in an operating time with any text editor installed on your computer. Additional possibilities appear at usage of all editors, starting from the elementary, such as notepad or FAR built-in editor, and finishing text editors of Visual Studio and MS Office.
The possibilities given TextLab, are accessible also by operation in the Internet, at text entering on any html-pages displayed by a Web-browser.
Access to additional operations on a text transforming to be fulfilled by pressing of hot keys or by means of a special pop-up menu.
Following sorts of operations are supported:
* Text align right, align left, align centre and justify;
* Text formatting by columns (in the form of tables);
* Creation of lists (including hierarchical), sorting lines and some other things;
* Usage optimization whitespace characters and tabulation: indents, moving of blocks of the text to the left/to the right, automatic removal useless whitespace characters;
* Conversions of characters: text correction at a set with wrong keyboard layout, altering character case.
Features of syntax of some widespread programming languages so that text conversions do not break a correctness of syntactic constructions of language are considered. The program is addressed not only to programmers, but also other IT experts working with technological texts by means of various editors of a plain text.
TextLab will help everybody working in Internet to issue accurately and clearly texts in various forms, questionnaires, plain text resume, in chats and forums, by operation with e-mail and at publishing blogs.
The new version TextLab 1.1 allows users to add their own text processing operations. You can implement these operations with the help of such widespread tools as: utilities awk and sed, scripting languages PHP and Perl, technology XSLT.
ASCII file, Plain text, edit, notepad, notepad.exe, plain text resume, plain text format, text transform, align right, align center, justify, columns, table, indent, list, hot-key, web-form, text-area, whitespace, tabulation, character, transliterate
| Freeware alternatives TextLab 1.1|
| Free Download TextLab 1.1 from twidlle.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Cleantouch Indent Control System 1.0 The software written for indenters to maintain records of Importers & Exporters as well as L/Cs & Shipments. Indent, Shipment & Commission register can be grouped by Exporter
- Sample Resumes 1.0 blank resume form free , resume ,resume template , resumes , make a free printable resume , waitress resume , free resume examples , resume forms , resume help , how to write a
|Find all software similar on TextLab 1.1|
- IBM Targets Web Hosting as Key Growth Area International Business Machines Corp.(IBM.N) widened its lead last year in the U.S. market forInternet hosting services as it won a greater share of themedium-sized business market, according to data recentlypublished by market research firm IDC.
- Authors open texts online for others to edit I stumbled across a Web site the other day that suggested most of what the Internet has spawned over the past decade is mindless dreck.
|Find all news similar on TextLab 1.1|