A personal finance add-in to Microsoft Excel. It automates importing your bank statements into a spreadsheet, allows you to monitor your expenses by categories and make budgets. It is an easy tool for taking control over your finances.
Description: Arixcel Accounts is a personal accounting add-in to Microsoft Excel. It combines the rich functionality of stand-alone personal finance software with the transparency and the ease of use of spreadsheets.
With the help of Arixcel accounts you can easily import all your bank statements into a single spreadsheet, allocate your expenses to descriptive categories and make budgets and forecasts for the future. Overall, the program is designed to give a clear picture of personal or family finances in simple Excel tables.
* Consolidate balances and transactions of all your bank accounts and credit cards into a single spreadsheet.
* Automatically update it with new transactions from bank statements in the OFX and QIF format (downloadable from any online banking website).
* Organise your income and expenses into categories to see where your money comes from and where it goes.
* Make budgets and monitor actual results against the budgeted amounts.
Main differences with other personal finance software:
* Everything is done in Excel, so you get the full transparency around your financial data.
* It is a quality full featured add-in to Microsoft Excel, not just an automated spreadsheet.
* You do not need to learn any new interface if you are familiar with spreadsheets.
What's In My Piggybank? (Excel 2003) 3.00 Comprehensive and intuitive Excel budgeting software for the creation of personal or family budgets and the complete management of your finances. WIMP is an easy-to-use Microsoft
What's In My Piggybank? (Excel 2007/10) 3.00 Comprehensive and intuitive Excel budgeting software for the creation of personal or family budgets and the complete management of your finances. WIMP is an easy-to-use Microsoft