Description: Tests 2009 is exam and quiz maker that enables educators to easily create quizzes with images, narrations, mathematical formulas. The program can be used to perform testing both at home and various educational institutions.
Key features of the program:
- creating and editing tests (including multilevel ones);
- possibility to use pictures and mathematical formulas;
- powerful quiz maker;
- a flexible evaluating system;
- logging reports of test results;
- statistics and analysis tools;
- possibility of performing tests in the local network.
Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 14.1.0 An easy and time-saving authoring kit to produce tests and quizzes for the inter- or intranet. The exercises can be put on a Web page, or run as standalone programs at home or in
Interlex 2.4 Interlex is a vocabulary builder for learning foreign words and phrases. Features include: 4 testing modes; multiple translations; intelligent response evaluation; powerful editor
Teachers Concerned for Science Education Many educators and employers liken the state of science education to a chemistry project gone awry: A bad mix of factors has come together and it spells trouble.