|Flexible Personal Information Manager / Database lets you define your own tables and attach and launch external files and web pages. Can be used as a contacts database, daily journal, photo album, music player, all of the above, and more!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:19|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- REI Partner 126.96.36.199 Cash flow analysis software designed by real estate investors, for real estate investors. REI Partner consists of several components: Cash Flow Analysis, Document and Photo Importing, Tasks and Notes, and Contacts.
|Show all author software|
Do you keep contact information in one program while using another program to list important documents, a spreadsheet for appointments, another spreadsheet to list your possessions for insurance purposes, photo album software to keep your digitial photos, a journal to record your daily thoughts and activities, etc? Well, your life just got a little easier. Allow us to introduce our newest application, All My Data™, a deceptively simple, yet incredibly powerful personal information manager.
All My Data™ doesn't tie you to a fixed idea of how your data should be stored. You define your own data structures! In other words, suppose you need a program to store contact information (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc). But you want to store some special data for each contact like pet's name, favorite color, or whatever is important to you. Maybe you want to attach a photo. With All My Data™, you are limited only by your imagination.
There are five different "data types" you can use to define each of your fields (there's no limit to the number of fields each database can contain):
•Short Text - Text field. Used for names, phone numbers, etc.
•Long Text - Generally used for storing a few paragraphs. Perfect for a daily journal or diary when combined with a Date field (see below).
•Date - Use it in a Contact database to store birthday's, or an asset database to store dates of purchase.
•Checkbox - Used for "boolean" fields. (True/False, Yes/No).
•Attachment - Let's you attach an external file to a record in your database. Digital pictures of the people in your contact database, mpeg files in a database of your favorite music, or even a web site! And when you click on an attachment, it loads and runs!
All My Data™ is actually many programs in one. How many? Well, that's entirely up to you! You've now got all of your important data contained in one place, accessible by one simple, easy to use program. How cool is that?
personal information manager, personal database, pim, personal organizer
Problem with build in version 188.8.131.52 caused Trial Edition not to install properly.
| Freeware alternatives All My Data 184.108.40.206|
| Free Download All My Data 220.127.116.11 from murrayhilltech.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FocusDesktop 1.3 PIM - personal information manager to organize your information and separate it in folders. Fight procrastination and distractions, focusing on the tasks that you want to
- LeaderTask Personal Organizer 6.30 LeaderTask is a business organizer for a modern person. LeaderTask has a smart system for managing projects, tasks, contacts, events. Set your goals. Work more effectively and have
|Find all software similar on All My Data 18.104.22.168|
- Freeform Information Managers Get Fancy We use contact managers to save phone numbers and addresses. We create folders to store documents and digital images. And we employ personal finance software to organize all our financial information. But what's at our disposal when we need to jot down a
- Microsoft Unveils Public Beta of Data Protection Manager Software Microsoft on Wednesday unveiled the public beta of its upcoming Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager application, which is aimed at integrating disk-to-disk and near-continual data protection into its server platforms.
|Find all news similar on All My Data 22.214.171.124|