Description: Spy BHO Remover (formerly BHORemover) is the advanced tool to explore and eliminate malicious BHO's from the system.
BHO stands for 'Browser Helper Objects' which are plugins written for 'Internet Explorer' to enhance its capabilities. Often this feature is being misused by many spyware programs to monitor user's browsing habits and to steal the users credentials silently. Also some of the BHO's slow down the system considerably.
SpyBHORemover helps in quick identification and elimination of such spy BHO's present in the system.
Main features of Spy BHO Remover,
* Automatically scan & analyze all installed BHOs in the system.
* 'Advanced Threat Analysis' for each installed BHO using the built-in heuristic mechanism.
* Color based threat representation for quick identification and separation of BHOs based on various threat levels.
* New 'Backup & Restore' feature enables user to remove and re-install BHO as many times without any worries.
* Shows all running processes having the selected BHO DLL and provides option to Kill the process or Remove the DLL from such process.
* Unique feature to completely enable/disable ALL installed BHOs for the current user at one shot.
* 'Online Threat Verification' of malicious BHO using any of the following popular online portals.
* BHO scan report along with threat analysis information in HTML format for offline analysis.
* Fully Portable tool but also comes with Installer.
Spy BHO Remover works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system, Windows 7.
FreeFixer 1.14 FreeFixer is a removal tool aimed to delete spyware, adware, trojans, rootkits, etc. FreeFixer works by scanning locations where unwanted software has a known record of appearing
ID Toolbar Remover 1.2 ID Toolbar Remover is a program that removes undesired items in the Toolbar menu and deletes unwanted BHOs and any unsolicited preferences. ID Toolbar Remover is a useful program
Teen Helps Build Firefox Web Browser By age 10, Blake Ross was designing Web pages on America Online. By 14, after mastering complex programming languages such as C++, he was fixing bugs in Netscape's Web browser from home, a hobby that landed him a job offer. "What, at the local store or so