|Time Series API is a professional C++ class library for simulating (backtesting) and deploying financial trading strategies as well as general purpose time series modelling. The library is a stand-alone, component based, time series engine.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:33|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- picture2web 184.108.40.206 create without effort and programming skillstheir own pictures gallery for the Web . Images The gallery is automatically sorted by landscape and portrait mat. All images are converted to aine designated size . The formats " GIF ", " PNG ",
|Show all author software|
Time Series API is a professional C++ class library for simulating (backtesting) and deploying financial trading strategies as well as general purpose time series modelling. The library is a stand-alone time series engine that can be extended via a component object model.
Models are defined using 'formula syntax and semantics' made possible by a set of lightweight interface classes that supersede the component framework. The library supports the modelling of even the most complex ideas, is easily extended, and supports deployment in any timeframe (variable or fixed, with intervals as short as one millisecond). The library also benefits from a set of highly optimized database classes for reading and writing millions of records in seconds.
As a general purpose tool for modelling time series, Time Series API has applications in many domains, such as:
* Trading and investment strategy simulation and deployment:
o Individual market and inter-market models
o Iterative evaluations on baskets
o Evaluation on aggregates (e.g. custom indices)
o Fundamental company data models
* Economic modelling
* Time series normalization and processing:
o Normalizing neural training data
o Data transformations
o Timeframe conversions
* Data monitoring (e.g. financial, scientific):
o Event Notification
o Pattern recognition
o Filtering applications, (e.g. noise reduction)
* Computational modelling
o Genetic algorithms
Financial modelling, c++, backtesting, trading system, trading simulation, backtesting, walk forward simulation, Time Series, automated trading, historical simulation, financial simulation, trading strategies, system trading, black box trading
- Support for variable length time intervals (e.g. tick-bars, volume-bars).
- Comprehensive reports and logs allow for in-depth inspection of all aspects of a simulation.
- Advanced memory management allows simulations to operate on decades of tick-by-tick data without straining resources.
| Freeware alternatives Time Series API 2.1.0|
| Free Download Time Series API 2.1.0 from timeseriesapi.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Stock Predictor 1.1.352 Create stock charts and backtest your stock market trading strategies using historical quotes data. This software features include over a dozen built-in technical indicators, more
- Seer 1.45 Seer is an application for the building and backtesting of stock, futures and forex trading systems. Seer is able to backtest multiple systems, with each system using a portfolio
|Find all software similar on Time Series API 2.1.0|