Description: RaySupreme is the first and only full-featured 3D modeling, texturing and rendering program that introduces a groundbreaking new technology called Text-to-3D.
Create striking 3D images, scenes and worlds by simply typing text descriptions while still having all the power of a conventional 3D development program at your fingertips.
This innovative technology enables anyone, from beginners to professionals, to easily create 3D objects and environments.
What's new in Version 1.5
â€¢ Up to 10 times faster rendering, now also in every viewport
â€¢ New compositing features
â€¢ Object display properties
â€¢ Instancing tools
â€¢ New script based plugin system
â€¢ Improved Text-to-3D system
â€¢ New editing tools
â€¢ Various bug fixes and enhancements
RaySupreme combines 3D modeling and rendering tools with Text-to-3D Technology.
- 3D modeling, mapping and rendering tools you would expect from any professional 3D program
- Revolutionary Text-to-3D Engine which processes English statements into 3D imagery
- Powerful Node-based features which support and integrate Text-to-3D Technology into your Models
- Detailed Documentation that supports the beginner, intermediate or expert 3D artist
- Ever-expanding database of objects, materials and Text-to-3D extensions with free, unlimited downloads.
- Worldwide community of RaySupreme users that share materials, objects and scenes.
While most 3D software packages start at a price tag of several thousand dollars, RaySupreme is priced to be accessible to everyone. When you look at the entire range of features and innovation, there is no better value in 3D software and environments.
Invention Mania: Body Scans, 3D Modeling People entered the cylindrical plexiglass booth one by one and stood motionless and erect for 10 seconds as a tall wand circled them, emitting low-power radio waves.