|Save Clipboard Here is a utility that nicely sits in your windows context menu (right click menu), allowing you to load and save the content of the clipboard directly from/to a file.|
Nov 27, 2013 16:38:20|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Taskbar Timer 1.0 Taskbar Timer is a simple countdown alarm that nicely sits in you system tray. There are three preset timers for 1 minute, 10 minuts and 1 hour which roughly behave like a microwave timer.
- 100dof wallpaper rotator 1.6 100dof Wallpaper Rotator can be used to rotate Windows Desktop Wallpapers from a user defined folder and/or sub-folders.
|Show all author software|
Save Clipboard Here is a utility that nicely sits in your windows context menu (right click menu), allowing you to load and save the content of the clipboard directly from/to a file.
Save Clipboard Here provides two context menu commands:
(a) Save Clipboard Here (when right-clicking on a folder name or in the white space inside a folder)
(b) Load to clipboard (when right-clicking on any file)
The list bellow outlines some of the features that make this program unique:
(a) Does not stay resident and, thus, consumes no memory and no CPU power.
(b) Supports images, html and text clipboard content.
(c) Supported image formats are bmp, jpeg, gif, tiff, png, ico and cur.
(d) Html content can be saved either as html or as simple text.
Some of the most common uses of Save Clipboard Here:
(a)Very handy for image conversions which can be as simple as: right-click->copy to clipboard, right click->save clipboard here.
(b) Quicly save text fractions or images that you find while surfing the internet.
(c) Easily save screenshots of your desktop/programs, without the need to use an image editing program.
(d) Easily insert saved images or other content from the disk to a word processor, image editor, etc.
The program is created and tested for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows seven,
but most probably it will work in other windows versions as well.
clipboard, right-click, context menu, save clipboard, load clipboard
| Free Download Save Clipboard Here 1.1 from 100dof.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Mmm FREE 2.0 Use this free, unique utility to customize your windows menus. Remove menu-items you never use. Put rarely used functions out on a sub-menu. Keep only those items you often use in
- Ulove Context Menu 1.2 When you right-click a folder or desktop, you'll see the context-menu. Ulove Context Menu let you add your own menus into context-men. You own menus can attach any format file
|Find all software similar on Save Clipboard Here 1.1|
- You Control: iTunes puts control in OS X menu bar You Software Inc. announced on Tuesday the availability of You Control: iTunes, a freedownload that places iTunes controls in the Mac OS X menu bar. Withoutleaving the current application, you can pause, play, rewind or skip songs,as well as control iTune
- Context Conference takes place during Macworld Expo There's a new conference happening concurrently with this year's Macworld Conference & Expo. It's called Context, and it's described a new series of events that "bring together marketing, creative services, and IT groups within an organization to expl
|Find all news similar on Save Clipboard Here 1.1|