|secureSWF provides the best SWF security against Flash decompilers and reverse engineering.. It provides the most advance Flash ActionScript obfuscation, optimization, and encryption making secureSWF the unquestioned market leader.|
Nov 8, 2013 16:25:27|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Publish with confidence and stop giving away your source code with every SWF file. secureSWF protects SWF files from decompilers and reverse engineering by providing the most advance SWF security, Flash and Flex ActionScript obfuscation, optimization, and encryption making it the unquestioned market leader.
In addition, secureSWF helps you protect your Flash application against a variety of security threats by providing encrypted domain locking, encrypted loader creation, and literal strings encryption.
The main features of secureSWF are identifiers renaming, decompilers suppression, literal strings encryption, encrypted domain locking, encrypted loader creation, build automation and automatic configuration.
SWF Security, Flash, ActionScript, obfuscator, obfuscation, SWF, AIR, APK, Android, Adobe, security, encryption, protection, Flex
1Gb of RAM
Fast and lightweight engine; reworked identifier renaming; improved code protection; code optimization; fast RC4 and extra-secure AES encryption; hassle-free domain locking; encrypted loader protects all SWF assets; SWF file optimization, and a whole lot more!
| Find last version of secureSWF|
| Freeware alternatives secureSWF 4.0|
| Free Download secureSWF 4.0 from files.kindi.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- secureSWF for Mac OS X 3.4 secureSWF protects SWF files from decompilers and reverse engineering. It provides the most advance Flash ActionScript obfuscation, optimization, and encryption making secureSWF
|Find all software similar on secureSWF 4.0|
- Microsoft's Yukon Gets Encryption Protection Database administrators running SQL Server can look forward to a bit more free time and less worries about unauthorized access to sensitive data files, thanks to new database features announced by Microsoft Corp. at its TechEd 2004 conference on Tuesday .
- Security risks of iPods and USB flash drives High-tech consumer devices, such as Apple's iPod, present a serious security risk in the workplace, according to a new report from Gartner, being used not only to download confidential data, but also to introduce a virus into the company network.
|Find all news similar on secureSWF 4.0|
Similar smart reviews:
- SWF Toolbox 3.1.12, Obedient Flash The Flash (SWF) and Flash Video (FLV) file formats are very common and useful on the Web. Their only drawback is their «thing in itself» nature: You
- Aero SWF.max 1.5.800, Flash Can Play Better Adobe Flash (formerly Macromedia Flash) is an all-todays-goodies format. Small games, rich interfaces, video publishing, blah-blah. But theres one major
|Find all smart reviews similar on secureSWF 4.0|