|AtomBox Studio analyzer provides a structural representation of the QuickTime, MP4, Fragmented MP4, 3GPP, 3GPP2 and Flash Video, MPEG-DASH containers file format. A tree-view presents the detailed atom and box structure of the file.|
Nov 9, 2013 16:17:49|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- WAV Viewer 2.0 WAV Viewer solution provides the user with a visual representation of the WAV container. Supported is the original Microsoft WAV RIFF format (.wav). Binary hex view is available along with the chunk tree view. Binary hex data editing of chunk data.
- MPEG Audio ES Viewer 2.0 MPEG Audio ES Viewer solution provides a visual representation of the structure of MPEG audio elementary stream according to the ISO/IEC 11172-3 and ISO/IEC 13818-3 specification. The application supports the most popular formats MPEG Audio 1/2/3.
|Show all author software|
AtomBox Studio analyzer provides a structural representation of the QuickTime, MP4, Fragmented MP4, 3GPP, 3GPP2 and Flash Video, MPEG-DASH containers file format. A tree-view presents the detailed atom and box structure of the file, showing the inner hierarchy and full parameter list of the atoms and boxes. A separate hexadecimal data preview is available, enabled for automatic file data positioning on tree-view atom/box selection.
The supported file formats can contain a wide variety of different video coded streams: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVC/H.264, Animation, DV, MJPEG; still graphic formats: TIFF, PICT, JPEG; and audio streams: PCM, AIFF, AAC.
Structural representation of mov, mp4, fmp4, 3gp, 3g2 and f4v file containers
Hex data representation of the file
Automatic hex positioning of the selected atom/box
Export of file atom/box structure
Append atom/box file
Hex data editing of the selected atom/box
Extraction of selected atom/box to a separate file
Tracks disabling and enablig
mdat and moov atoms/boxes position switching
Text selection and copy from both tree and hex views
Command-line atom/box structure export - automation
Dual Mode for two container files parameter comparison
Supported container formats:
QuickTime Media File (.mov)
MP4 Media File (.mp4, .m4v)
Apple iPhone Ringtone Media File (.m4r)
Audio Books and Podcast Media File (.m4a, .m4b)
MP4 Protected Media File (.m4p)
3GPP Media File (.3gp)
3GPP2 Media File (.3g2)
Microsoft Smooth Streaming Video Media File (.ismv)
Microsoft Smooth Streaming Audio Media File (.isma)
Flash Video Media File (.f4v)
QuickTime, MP4, Fragmented MP4, 3GPP, 3GPP2, Flash Video, MPEG-DASH, analysis, processing
Pentium 3 class CPU, 512 MB RAM, 800×600 screen resolution, 500 MB hard drive space
AtomBox Studio can be used in two general modes - Single Mode and Dual Mode. The Single Mode allows the user to perform QuickTime file based and MP4 file based analysis and container manipulation, whereas in Dual Mode the solution can be used for analysis and comparison of two media files.
| Freeware alternatives AtomBox Studio 2.5|
| Free Download AtomBox Studio 2.5 from jongbel.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- River Past Crazi Video for Zune 2.3 Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from DVD chapters, 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, OGG
- River Past Crazi Video for Wii 2.7 Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from DVD chapters, 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, OGG
|Find all software similar on AtomBox Studio 2.5|
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
- Apple: Video's future is Tiger, QuickTime 7, H.264 One of the most talked-about video codecs in the last year, H.264, will make its debut in QuickTime 7 this year when Apple ships Mac OS X Tiger. Apple says that because H.264 is a standard and has been adopted by standards organizations and many other com
|Find all news similar on AtomBox Studio 2.5|