|Bandicut is a very fast video cutting program with an easy to use interface. Cut videos without re-encoding, keeping the original quality. Output file types are AVI and MP4. Supported codecs-Hardware accelerated H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, etc.|
Oct 22, 2014 18:39:32|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Shutdown8 1.08 Shutdown8 is a simple program that very simply allows you to add the shutdown button onto the taskbar and select the Shut down, Log off, Restart, Sleep or Hibernate menu. Users can also power off computers at a specified time with a shutdown timer.
- Bandizip 5.13 Bandizip is a Lightweight, Fast and free All-In-One Zip Archiver. Bandizip has a very fast Zip algorithm for compression & extraction with Multi-core compression. It handles the most popular compression formats, including ZIP, 7Z, RAR.
|Show all author software|
Bandicut is a very fast video cutting program with an easy to use interface.
Users can select multiple sections to cut, allowing the removal of one or more parts from the video, or splitting the video into multiple files.
The cutting area can be selected per frame which allows the user to precisely choose the cutting area.
Other software cuts quickly only between "keyframes". However, Bandicut is able to cut quickly between "any frames" that the user selects.
Bandicut supports two cutting methods, [High-speed mode] and [Encoding mode].
"High-speed mode" allows the user to cut a video precisely without re-encoding, as a result the quality is lossless and the cutting speed is faster than any other software.
"Encoding mode" allows re-encoding if the user wishes to change the codec, resolution or quality of a video according to their needs.
The user can save the video as an AVI or MP4 file.
Bandicut supports common codecs such as H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and Motion JPEG, and various video formats such as *.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6 and *.xvd.
Bandicut also supports hardware acceleration using Intel Quick Sync Video provided your CPU has this functionality. It will allow users to cut videos at high speed with excellent and lossless quality.
* Term) Frame and Keyframe
- Frame: A frame is a single shot of a series of still transparent pictures that form a video. (A frame contains partial information of a still scene.)
- Keyframe: A keyframe is a frame used to indicate the beginning or end of a change made to the signal. A video file has a limited number of keyframes - not every frame is a keyframe. (A keyframe contains full information of a still scene.)
video cutter, video splitter, video editor, video trimmer, video cutting program, video cutting software, fastest video cutter, lossless video cutter, split video, video cut, video cut without encoding
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Support for 32-bit and 64-bit)
Bandicut now supports multiple video cutting.
- The user can add segments to the segment list.
- The user can remove unwanted parts such as commercial breaks.
- The user can merge all the segments into one video file.
- The user can split the video into several clips at a time.
| Freeware alternatives Bandicut 18.104.22.168|
| Free Download Bandicut 22.214.171.124 from down.bandisoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- 4Leaf Video Splitter 1.9.5 4Leaf Video Splitter is one of the best video splitting software that splits AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, MP4, MOV videos. It provides an easy and completed way to split
- 5Star Video Splitter 1.6.1 5Star Video Splitter is an easy-to-use tool to extract segments from AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, MP4, MOV, ASF files. And compared with other Video Splitters, 5Star Video
|Find all software similar on Bandicut 126.96.36.199|
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
- New DTS surround encoders leverage OS X, Xserve Digital Theater Systems Inc. (DTS) on Wednesday announced the availability of two new audio software encoders aimed at audio professionals creating multi-channel soundtracks for DVD-Audio, DVD-Video and 5.1 CDs: the Pro Series 6.1 Surround Encoder, a stan
|Find all news similar on Bandicut 188.8.131.52|