Now you can easily convert EDB to PST file format using InFixi EDB to PST converter software. This EDB to PST conversion tool smartly transform Exchange EDB file data to Outlook PST file format with all email metadata as to, cc, bcc, date, time etc.
Jul 11, 2014 17:11:08
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Description: If you are looking for converting your EDB file data to PST file format then you are at right place here you got the correct tool to convert EDB to PST. InFixi EDB to PST converter tool is such a superb tool that can easily convert EDB to PST with all Exchange mailbox items. Exchange EDB to PST conversion tool easily migrate your EDB file data into PST file format with all mailbox items such as inbox, sent mail, delete mail, journals, appointments, contacts and other items There are some extended features of EDB to PST converter
* Fast conversion of EDB file data into PST file format
* Easily recover all emails from lost or corrupt EDB file.
* Smartly extract all public and private file (Pub1.EDB and Priv1.EDB) from lost and corrupt EDB file.
* Provides selective conversion of mailbox items such as inbox, outbox, note, task, calendars and other items whatever you want to restore.
* Recover all emails with exact email properties.
* Support MS Exchange server version 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010.
* Well supported with MS windows version Win2000, Win7 x32 and Win7 x 64, Win98, Win Server, Win Vista, Win Vista x64, Win XP, Win8.1 and Win8.
* The demo version of the EDB to PST converter software is available free to download.
* Get the full version of this software at USD 249.95.
Exchange EDB to PST Converter 3.2 By getting Exchange EDB to PST Conversion program, user can quickly recover Exchange database & convert EDB to Outlook with all attachments. Exchange EDB to PST converter tool
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion The United States will work with at least seven other countries to harvest methane emissions as fuel and reduce pollution that contributes to global warming, the Bush administration announced Wednesday.