Description: EMS SQL Administrator for SQL Server is a toolset for efficient SQL Server administration. It provides a complete and easy-to-use set of tools for administering SQL Server. SQL Administrator is designed specifically for database administrators and allows you to perform administrative tasks in the fastest, easiest and most efficient way.
SQL Administrator allows you to manage maintenance tasks, monitor their performance schedule, frequency and the last execution result. It detects and notifies about possible failures, collects performance statistics, finds performance bottlenecks, forecasts their occurrence and disk space exhaustion. It allows you to easily find server security vulnerabilities and manage permissions. It includes tools for managing objects, monitoring activity and viewing server logs.
- Ability to get information about all maintenance plans/tasks, to view their execution frequency and the last execution result
- Troubleshooting using Alarm Summary tool
- Managing databases and their files
- Complete information about space used by databases and their objects
- Forecasting disk space exhaustion
- Statistics Collector to collect statistics of the system and SQL Server performances
- Graphical comparison of statistics over different time periods to find performance bottlenecks
- Viewing information about current server processes and locks of specific processes and objects
- Easy management of all SQL Server objects
- Handy Query Management tool for SQL queries and script execution
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server 3.9 EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server is a high performance tool for Microsoft SQL Server database development and administration. SQL Manager works with any MS SQL Server versions from 7