Complete Internet Repair 18.104.22.1682 ( View screenshot )
|Humanity is busy moving towards the point where people cannot function without the Internet. But what do we do when it breaks down. Complete Internet Repair will give you a free option to attempt to repair everything Internet and network related.|
May 21, 2014 17:22:28|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- BIOS Beep Codes 0.8.0.803 BIOS Beep codes is a simple tool that will explain the BIOS error beep codes you motherboard emits. It has an extensive database with the motherboard BIOS beep codes from all major BIOS manufacturers (AMI, AWARD, Phoenix, IBM).
|Show all author software|
We are living in an Internet age and with any widely used technologies, come a new set of problems. Humanity is busy moving to the point where most people cannot function without the Internet. But what do we do when it breaks down. Yea sure; a technician is an option, but this can be expensive. Complete Internet Repair will give you a free option to attempt to repair everything Internet and Network related. Complete Internet Repair is portable; this means you can carry it around with you on a USB flash drive and have it ready when something goes wrong. It will not write any settings to the registry or leave any traces on your computer.
With any repair utility, you will need to remember only two golden rules. Firstly; do not try and repair something that is not broken, you might break it. Secondly; the utility cannot repair it all, we are not like the all-seeing and all-knowing Oracle, we cannot anticipate each and every situation, but this all said; this utility should be able to help with most issues. Complete Internet Repair could help if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter's IP address or other DHCP errors
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- A few other Internet errors, but we will not discuss all here.
Rizonesoft, Complete Internet Repair, Download Complete Internet Repair, Freeware, Get Complete Internet Repair, Fix Internet, Fix Network, Repair Network, Reset TCP/IP, Repair Winsock, Renew Internet Connections, Repair Internet Connections, Flush DNS
Windows XP or higher, 5MB disk space
- New interface with new Icons
- Open Internet Troubleshooter Command
- Open Windows System Restore Command
- Updated links and about information
- New 64Bit version (Better support for 64Bit Windows)
- Support for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Fixed Reset Firewall Function
| Find last version of Complete Internet Repair|
| Free Download Complete Internet Repair 22.214.171.1242 from rizonesoft.com|