|Clipdiary Free is a free utility for keeping the clipboard history. Install our clipboard tool and you will never lose data once copied. This Clipboard tool will record everything you place to the clipboard into the database.|
Nov 8, 2016 23:27:53|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Virtual Teacher Screensaver 2.66 Are you one of millions out there who are trying to learn foreign language, but never have enough time? Get VTeacher a screensaver that displays words and phrases you are trying to learn and their translation. New product, 100% free to try!
- Flashnote 4.81 Flashnote is a quick notes manager for your quick work with any text information. You can always have it at hand and you can damage it without hesitation if necessary. Try it and we hope that you will get a true helper for your computer work.
|Show all author software|
The contents of the standard Windows clipboard constantly changes as you use it to copy and paste various information. But your data isn't stored for a long time - when you turn off the computer or just copy some other text, the data is lost. In most cases, that isn't a problem, but have you ever needed the text you copied 30 minutes or an hour ago? Maybe your computer is hanging and the program hasn't saved the data, or maybe you copied some interesting information from a web page, but got distracted and forgot to paste it where you wanted? Or you may simply want to recall what you were doing at the computer a month or a year ago. There are many cases in which you might want to review your clipboard content. We have a solution.
Install our Clipdiary utility and you will never lose data once copied. The utility, which runs on Windows startup, will record everything placed on the clipboard into the database. At any moment, you can view the clipboard history, copy the item back into the cache memory or paste it into an application. All you have to do is press the "Ctrl+D" key combination or click the program icon in the system tray.
Clipdiary can log clipboard history and record data in several formats: plain text, RTF (Rich Text Format) and images (BMP), html, files and so on. So, besides saving parts of text, you can easily make series of screenshots, and Clipdiary will save them for you.
What can Clipdiary do for me?
* Save time.
* Enable quick access to recently copied data for reuse.
* Allow to find data copied yesterday a day or a week ago. Nothing will be lost. Why not try it?
Clipboard Diary, Clipboard history tool, Free Windows Clipboard manager
* Initial version, based at feature set of Clipdiary 3.0 with bug fixes and improvements.
| Free Download Clipdiary Free 1.09 from clipdiary.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Buffer (Clipboard Manager) 2.01 Buffer (Clipboard Manager). Storing the history of Clipboard data of any format (text, graphic, files and other objects). Restoring data after reboot. Filtration, flexible
- Clipboard History 1.0 Remember that text that was on the Clipboard 20 minutes ago, but was gone when you needed it? With Clipboard History, a Clipboard manager you can access texts previously copied to
|Find all software similar on Clipdiary Free 1.09|