ActiveX control that adds sounds recording, sound analysis and CD ripping to DJ and multimedia applications. Supports recording/encoding in several audio formats
Dec 21, 2017 21:12:09 Size 17909 kb Licence Shareware Status Major Update Languages English OS Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista Homepage multimediasoft.com Author MultiMedia Soft
click for full size
More author software: 3D Button Visual Editor 5.0 WYSIWYG application that allows the user to create 3D outstanding buttons for use with web sites and stand alone applications requiring a more effective look. Easy creation of button collections and navigation bars. Active DJ Studio 5.0 ActiveX control that adds audio/video playback, mixing capabilities and playlists management to DJs applications. Can perform separate control over Volume, Pitch and Equalizer values. Show all author software
Description: ActiveX control that adds sound recording capabilities to multimedia applications and is designed to work directly with your sound card or with your CD player.
Custom DSP effects are also supported: you can create your own DSP effects and apply them to the sound being recorded.
Summary of available features:
-Recording from any DirectSound or ASIO compatible sound card available inside the system
-Recording and exporting in the several sound formats
-CD ripping of full tracks with resampling capabilities
-Ripping of predefined portion of CD tracks
-Real-time visual feedback: VU-Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum, Waveform display
-Events for reporting memory or file size occupation in real time
-Sound Activation System (automatically skips silence periods)
-CDDB database queries
-CD cover pictures retrieval through Amazon Web Services
-Restart of a stopped recording session in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" and -"Overwrite mode"
-Basic sound editing capabilities with possibility to export portions of sound to the clipboard
-Creation of graphic bars for custom displaying of Vu-Meters, Spectrum and Progress bars.
-Waveform analysis with support for generating the waveform bitmap
-Advanced waveform visualisation for editing purposes through the embedded Waveform Analyzer
- Support for recording directly from sound files stored on disk, memory buffer or clipboard with resampling capabilities
- Support for recording directly from Internet sites
- A background sound can be applied to the current recording session, also in loop mode
- Support for exporting to file contents of the latest recording session with resampling capabilities
- Automatic Gain Controller applied to data coming from an input channel
- Uploading of the last recording session to a FTP server
- Support for custom DSP effects
- Support for switching the output file without stopping the recording session and without loosing any sound data Short tags: Sound recorder, CD ripping, ripper, MP3, WAV, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, music, software components, multimedia recorder, microphone, Visual equalizer, .NET component, waveform, spectrum, vumeter, oscilloscope, deejay, sound, voice activation system, dictation System Requirements: DirectSound compatible sound card Change Info: Many new features added Find last version of Active Sound Recorder
Freeware alternatives Active Sound Recorder 9.0 Free Download Active Sound Recorder 9.0 from multimediasoft.com