|Mil Shield 8.1 removes all tracks from your PC activities to protect your privacy. It cleans cookies, cache, history, WebCacheV01.dat and INDEX.DAT files, IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Chrome tracks. Windows 8.1 ready.|
Jun 19, 2014 17:13:55|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Mil Free Internet Eraser 4.0 Everyone with access to your computer could see which sites you have visited through your browse history, cookies and their index.dat files. Mil Free Internet Eraser helps you to completely clean all browse history records and cookies with ease.
- Mil Firewall 2.2 Mil Firewall blocks all network attacks and information leaks from your computer. With Mil Firewall you can use Internet and local networks for work or entertainment while keeping full control over what goes in and what goes out of your computer.
|Show all author software|
Mil Shield protects your privacy by removing all tracks from your online or offline PC activities (it also shreds the content of the infamous WebCacheV01.dat and INDEX.DAT files).
* Supports Windows 8.1, 8/7/Vista, and XP 32&64; Cleans all IE, Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari, Chrome and Avant tracks; Free disk space wiping; Custom Files & Registry cleaning
* SELECTIVE CLEANING. Many of the Firefox and Chrome tracks come from features that are good and convenient: Internet cache speeds up the browsing, cookies protect you from entering your user information over and over again, etc. Mil Shield selectively preserves cached files, history and/or cookies for chosen by you safe Internet sites.
* AUTOMATIC CLEANING. You can schedule background cleaning at each startup or shutdown, or when the Internet Explorer is closed. While running in background, Mil Shield is completely invisible.
* PANIC KEY COMBINATION (a.k.a. boss key). Every now and then there are situations where you need to clean the tracks very fast. In such cases all you need to do is to press certain keys together and all open browsers, video players and similar programs are closed and an invisible background cleanup is started.
Mil Shield also cleans: AutoComplete forms and passwords, all WebCacheV01.dat and Index.dat files, temporary Internet files, cookies, UserData records, evercookies, typed URL history, browse history records, most recently used download folder, recent documents history, most recently used folders records of the Windows shell, common file dialogs history, file and computer search history of the Windows shell, Start menu Run history and list of frequently used programs, Recycle Bin at low level, Windows temporary files, and restores your home page if it is hijacked.
NEW: Supports Chrome 35, Firefox 29, Opera 21, Safari 5.1.7
clean, erase, delete, remove, index.dat, cookies, history, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, cache, tracks, evidence, recent documents, MRU, most recently used, privacy, start page, home page, typed URL history, UserData records, security
Internet Explorer 4 or higher; supports also Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome
1. Added support for Chrome 35
2. Added support for Firefox 29
3. Added support for Opera 21
4. Added support for Safari 5.1.7
5. Other improvements and changes
| Freeware alternatives Mil Shield 8.1|
| Free Download Mil Shield 8.1 from milincorporated.com|