|JPG to PDF (A-PDF Image to PDF) is an extremely simple and lightning-fast tool which allows you to batch convert JPG to PDF in minutes. JPG to PDF allows you to generate PDF files from Image files without our website.|
Aug 6, 2014 19:14:11|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- A-PDF Text Extractor 1.3.0 A-PDF Text Extractor is an utility designed to extract text from Adobe PDF files. There are three mode of output text: In PDF Order, Smart Rearrange and With Position. The program is a standalone application. No Adobe Acrobat needed.
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover 1.9 With A-PDF Restrictions Remover, you can remove the password and restrictions of PDF files in a few seconds. It also support password pool to let you do not repeate to input passwords.
|Show all author software|
JPG to PDF (A-PDF Image to PDF) is an extremely simple and lightning-fast tool which allows you to batch convert JPG to PDF in minutes. JPG to PDF allows you to generate PDF files from Image files without our website. Moreover, you are able to create electronic books which can be posted on the Web in a very convenient and simple way. You can scan paper documents directly to image files and convert them to PDF.
Why JPG to PDF
Online images conversion to PDF
Quick conversion without the size limitation
Support most image formats
Support Rearrange scanned pages
Support Batch Processing of scanned file
Just drag and drop your JPG file in the box above, and you can start immediately to sort the files, try out some settings and then create the PDF files with the button at the bottom.
JPG to PDF supports most image formats. They can be listed as follows:
TIF/TIFF, multi-TIFF, JPG/JPEG, JPEG2000(.JP2, .J2K), PSD, PNG, BMP, WBMP, PCX, GIF, DCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, ICO, PCD, WMF, EMF, CUR etc.
With JPG to PDF, you can do the following things freely:
Rearrange, sort or delete page from the scanned pages you wish
Add new scanned pages to an existing TIFF file.
Batch Process scanned images before you convert them to PDF file: including Batch Cut scanned pages (Vertical or Horizontal); Batch De-Skew scanned file; Batch Crop and Rotate scanned images.
JPG to PDF provides you with multi-output modes. Therefore, you can:
Build to one PDF file.
Build to one PDF file and email.
Build to one PDF file and send to Ftp Server.
Build to multi-PDFs for each image.
Build to one PDF file and merge to an existing PDF.
Build selected images/scanned pages to one PDF file.
Build to multi-page TIFF files.
Also, you can control the output PDF size using four kinds of output modes:
image to pdf converter, png to pdf, jpg to pdf, tiff to pdf
Pentium or similar processor, 64MB RAM
Add split multi-tag
Add Split PDF in HotDir mode
More Stable, Bugs Fixed
Add Security Setting in Split Files;
| Find last version of JPG to PDF|
| Freeware alternatives JPG to PDF 4.3.0|
| Free Download JPG to PDF 4.3.0 from boxoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- All to Image Jpg Bmp Tiff Png Converter 5.2 Batch convert different formats including Microsoft office word excel(.xls, .xlsm, xlsx), powerpoint(.ppt, .pptx, .pptm), pdf, htm, html, rtf, txt to image.It can batch convert
- Okdo All to Image Converter Professional 5.4 Okdo All to Image Converter Professional is a powerful but easy-to-use file to image converter. Own the most powerful conversion function. you can batch convert any document
|Find all software similar on JPG to PDF 4.3.0|
- Adobe Runs Down the Stats on PDF's Enterprise Penetration Acrobat marketing exec Pam Deziel says Adobe is striving toward making PDFs more secure, at making workflows more efficient, and at achieving compliance with government mandates now that the format has become a standard for electronic documents.
- Apple, RealNetworks in tiff over music downloads Apple Computers Inc. Thursday cautioned RealNetworks Inc. that it is investigating the legality of the Seattle company's technology that allows RealNetworks' customers to download songs compatible with Apple's iPod music player.
|Find all news similar on JPG to PDF 4.3.0|