Macrorit Disk Partition Expert Server Edition 3.2.6 Macrorit Disk Partition Expert Server Edition is designed for safe and convenient disk partition management in Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2000 Server, Windows Home Server 2011, Windows SBS 2003, 2008, 2011 and all the improving packages.
1. Completely and permanently wipe sensitive data on disk drive volumes or disk partitions.
2. Supports all popular Windows file systems, FAT16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3/4, Apple HFS+ and other file systems. Supports all Windows operating system including Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 and 64 bit)
3. Macrorit Disk Partition Wiper is specially designed for convenient use. The installation package along with a small size and the install process is fast and easy. As mentioned in the overview, this disk wiper software tool is easy to manage and understand even for a novice of computer.
4. This tool will help to optimize disk drive performance. And it rarely occupies system resource.
5. It provides you with 5 wiping methods. You can choose appropriate one based on your needs.
6. Wipes a complete hard drive permanently or individual files and folders.
7. High-speed drive wipe feature saves time.
8. Wipe any type of storage media having any operating system.
Hard Disk Data Eraser 220.127.116.11 Hard disk data eraser application is an advanced data wiping tool enables you to permanently wipe all deleted or saved files, folders from your windows hard disk partition or any
Wipe Expert 18.104.22.168 Securely Shred Files & Folders Permanently using the same type of algorithms that the U.S. Department of Defense uses. It's that secure! Deleted files are made non-recoverable
Toshiba announces 60GB, 1.8-inch hard-disk drive Toshiba Corp. will begin mass-producing a 60GB, 1.8-inch hard-disk drive before the end of the year, it said Wednesday. Such drives are commonly used in digital music players and sub-notebook computers.
Hitachi to Boost Output of Small Hard-Disk Drives Hitachi Ltd. said on Tuesday it wouldsharply boost its output of 1-inch and 1.8-inch hard diskdrives (HDDs) this year to meet soaring demand created byportable music players and other mobile devices.