|FlipFlop is a simple gambling game derived
from a mini-game seen years ago in a Commodore 64 product called Legacy of
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:11|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- The Shredder 1.00 File shredder - destroys files. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS APPLICATION! It can permanently destroy files on your hard drive
- SmartShopper 1.02 Smart Shopper is a small database program intended to facilitate the efforts of those people who wish to spend their money more effectively when it comes to shopping - whether it be for
groceries, computers, clothing or whatever.
|Show all author software|
Gambling oriented casion game; does not require real money! FlipFlop is a simple gambling game derived from a mini-game seen years ago in a Commodore 64 product called Legacy of
the Ancients! FlipFlop has been revamped and refitted for modern times!
dough, software, microsoft, tarmalon, free, windows, "lota, legacy, utility, direct, electronic arts, directx, commodore, warez, legacy of the ancients, game, ancients, freeware, shareware, program, 64, win32, application, appz, commodore 64, app, windoez
Window 98, DirectX 5.0+, Audio Card, Video Card
| Find last version of Flip Flop|
| Free Download Flip Flop 1.05 from zeromassengine.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Stones of Wisdom 1.00 Stones is a simple gambling game derived from a mini-game seen years ago in a Commodore 64 product called Legacy of the Ancients! Gambling oriented casion game; does not require
- LOTA - The Obsidian Disc 1.00 LOTA - The Obsidian Disc is what's known as a 'code wheel defeater' for an old C64 computer game, called Legacy of the Ancients LOTA - The Obsidian Disc is
|Find all software similar on Flip Flop 1.05|
- Verizon, Sprint to sell Electronic Arts games Verizon Wireless and Sprint, two ofthe biggest U.S. mobile providers, plan to offer theircustomers video games from Electronic Arts Inc., the companiessaid on Monday.
- Electronic Arts to make 'Rings' games from book Video game publisher ElectronicArts Inc. on Monday said it has acquired the rights todevelop games based on the "Lord of the Rings" book series, inaddition to rights it holds for titles derived from the recenthit movies.
|Find all news similar on Flip Flop 1.05|