It connects to Oracle versions 7 through 9i. The Program allows you to create, edit and execute project files separately and in the batch mode, and also to execute commands within a single file, using multiple windows.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
RAMSuite OraBuilder is a powerful tool for developing SQL and PL/SQL codes. RAMSuite OraBuilder connects to Oracle versions 7 through 9i. It is designed to streamline Oracle scripts development and execution. The Program allows you to create, edit and execute project files separately and in the batch mode, and also to execute commands within a single file, using multiple windows. Multiple pull-down lists allow speeding up scripts creation and simplifying access to Oracle objects.
- Powerful code editor, key words highlighting, code templates, multiple pull-down lists, text transformation, key words automatic substitution etc.
- SQL window provides quick display of the results of commands execution (SELECT command: 5000-7000 records per second)
- Output of the results of SELECT statement into the Table Window in the thread mode. It is possible to export from spreadshetet to TXT, RTF, HTML, CSV, MS Excel, DBF and as a list of SQL Insert commands. It is possible to generate report from the Table Window.
- Errors debugging;
- Objects Treeview provides explicit objects view and easy access for editing and execution
- Project Treeview allows seeing list of files within the Project, files that are open and commands within these files.
Alt SQL Developer for Oracle 1.8.38 The Best IDE tool for Oracle database objects and provides convenient opportunities for creating, editing, testing, debugging, and optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures in
SQLTools 1.5 build 10 SQLTools is a light weighted and robust tool for Oracle database development. It includes a text editor, an sql console and a couple of sql utilities. You can use it for dial-up