|Performs computations associated with matrices: Solves systems of linear equations, finds sum, difference, product, determinant, trace, inverse, adjoint, transpose, eigenvalues, eigenvectors, LU factors, QR factors, tests for definiteness, etc.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:10|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Functions 1.00 Visualizes and studies functions of one variable to find roots, extrema, integral, derivatives, graph. Results can be saved or printed. You can copy the graph to the clipboard. You have one-click control of the graph with zooming, panning, centering
|Show all author software|
Performs computations associated with matrices, including solution of linear systems of equations (even least squares solution of over-determined or inconsistent systems and solution by LU factors), matrix operations (add, subtract, multiply), finding the determinant, trace, inverse, adjoint, QR or LU factors, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, establish the definiteness of a symmetric matrix, perform scalar multiplication, transposition, shift, create matrices of zeroes or ones, identity, symmetric, general, random matrices, etc.
math, mathematics, linear algebra, matrices, engineering, science, equations, matrix algebra
800x600 display or better
| Freeware alternatives Linear Algebra 2|
| Free Download Linear Algebra 2 from numericalmathematics.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Kalkulator 2.41 Advanced Sci/Eng calculator. Expression evaluation, 18 digits precision, variables, >100 functions, graphs, unit conversion, interpolation, polynomial regression, linear algebra
- EMTask Algebra Equations 2.0 37988 algebraic equations with solutions and test authoring options. Enables creation of math tests, homeworks, quizzes and exams of varied complexity in a minute. Generates three
|Find all software similar on Linear Algebra 2|
- Autodesk Is Engineering Growth Upstart enterprise software companies -- such as Salesforce.com and RightNow -- have done quite well in a tough market. So, are older software companies behind the times? Maybe the only hope is to engage in hostile takeovers, the way Oracle has?
- Microsoft's Common Engineering Roadmap Unfurled at TechEd The Common Engineering Roadmap is Microsoft's long-term plan for delivering common services across Windows Server System products, including services designed to support and implement Microsoft's Dynamic Systems Initiative.
|Find all news similar on Linear Algebra 2|
Similar smart reviews:
- Math Mechanixs Computers were initially created for solving mathematical problems. However, these days we rarely use our PCs for this purpose. If your activities involve
- Textanz 188.8.131.52. Science for People Textanz is a really unique and must-have tool for everybody involved in writing texts. It is not important, whether the text you are writing
|Find all smart reviews similar on Linear Algebra 2|