|Easily send e-mail directly from your custom applications. Works with all 32-bit Windows development environments and includes Paradox, Access, and Visual Basic examples.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:33|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Prestwood Load Balancer 1.02 The Prestwood Load Balancer is a cross-web server, cross-platform web request dispatcher that distributes direct HTTP calls to various web servers, based on the total number of pending requests to each server and the average response time.
- Prestwood Ping Server 1.1 The Prestwood Ping Server automates the monitoring of web sites and ftp sites by issuing ping or HTTP requests on regular intervals. Designed to send automated email messages whenever a site is determined to be down.
|Show all author software|
psSendMail™ is a Windows™ DLL that provides the ability to send e-mail messages. The purpose of this DLL is to make e-mail capability possible for those development environments that are capable of communicating with a DLL but cannot send e-mail directly.
There are two interfaces to the DLL. The first interface, or Standard Interface, does not limit the length of the strings passed into each of the functions. This allows the calling program to add as many addresses as desired in the To, CC, and BCC fields. It also allows for unlimited length in the subject and the body of the e-mail. The downside, however, to this interface is that the calling program must make a call to each step in the process and must utilize PChars (Pointer to array of character, null terminated). The second interface, or Quick Send Interface, is a wrapper function that internal makes a call to each of the appropriate functions from the first interface. The downside to this interface is that you cannot supply CC or BCC addresses and the To, Subject, and Message Body are each limited to 255 characters, but they are passed as standard strings.
send, email, DLL, SMTP, send e-mail, Paradox, Access, Visual Basic, Delphi
| Freeware alternatives psSendMail 1.1|
| Free Download psSendMail 1.1 from prestwood.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MailBee SMTP 8.2 Enables Windows and ASP applications to compose, mail merge, send to SMTP server (including Gmail), submit to IIS queue, send without SMTP server (DNS MX lookup). Supports
- SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP VB email (32 & 64 bit) component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments
|Find all software similar on psSendMail 1.1|
- Campaign to save Visual Basic 6 gathers support An online petition gathering signatures to save Microsoft’s Visual Basic 6 programming language will not change the company’s intention to cut free support on March 31, a Microsoft representative said on Thursday afternoon.
- In Brief: PowerBasic makes upgrade offer to Visual Basic developers PowerBasic, a provider of enterprise programming tools, is offering a competitive upgrade offer to Visual Basic developers who may feel abandoned by Microsoft's decision to discontinue support for Visual Basic 6 and earlier versions. To ease their migrati
|Find all news similar on psSendMail 1.1|