|TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy files faster and more secure. It can verify copied files to ensure they are identical. It skips bad files during copy, not terminating the entire transfer. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer.|
Oct 16, 2017 21:51:25|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy files faster and more secure. It automatically switches between synchronous and asynchronous modes to improve the speed of file transfers.
File verification: TeraCopy can test files after copy to ensure they are identical. This is done by comparing hashes of source and target files. Error recovery: in a case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
Create and verify checksum files: all popular formats are supported, including MD5, SHA, RIPEMD, Tiger, Whirpool and xxHash.
Interactive file list: TeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files. You can also remove unnecessary files or folders to reduce the transfer time.
Informative progress bar: a speed graph inside the progress bar visually indicates problematic and skipped files using different colors.
Shell integration: TeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, enabling you to work with files as usual. You can also quickly set as target any folder open in Explorer.
copy, move, file, folder, speed, fast, recovery, error, crc, explorer, verify, checksum, shell, context, menu, MD5, SHA, RIPEMD, Tiger, Whirpool, xxHash
- Added: option to execute PowerShell scripts on a job completion.
- Added: a sample PowerShell script for Pushover.
- Added: start a verify process at any time from the context menu.
- Added: load hash files in UTF8 format by default.
- Fixed: minor scrolling issues in the file list.
| Find last version of TeraCopy|
| Free Download TeraCopy 3.26 from codesector.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Marxio File Checksum Verifier 1.6.17 Portable, one file application to calculate and verify checksums of files downloaded from the internet. Supports checksum types: CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512
|Find all software similar on TeraCopy 3.26|
- Opinion: Cryptanalysis of MD5 and SHA: Time for a new standard AUGUST 19, 2004 (COMPUTERWORLD) - At the Crypto 2004 conference in Santa Barbara, Calif., this week, researchers announced several weaknesses in common hash functions. These results, while mathematically significant, aren't cause for alarm. But even so, .
- Explorers Try to Verify North Pole Claim Five men led by a British explorer are attempting to recreate the American explorer Robert E. Peary's disputed 1909 expedition, when he claimed to have reached the North Pole in a record 37 days.
|Find all news similar on TeraCopy 3.26|