|Hone your combat engineering skills in the 3D remake of Minesweeper It lets you immerse into the spectacular 3D world with plenty of minefields to go. Using logic and a bit of intuition in detecting mines is a big part of succeeding in this game.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Black Star: First Attack 1.7 Space shooter with spaceship upgrade possibilities. You can use the Shop at the beginning of every level to buy a more advanced spaceship, weapons, armor plating, reactor, shield, and much more.
- Awakening 2.1 Awakening is a scrolling space shooter with ship upgrade possibilities. This game consists of 20 amazing levels. You can improve your ship configuration by installing new weapons, defensive systems, and power stations.
|Show all author software|
Dangerous Activity 3D is a new head-scratching puzzle. If you are a fan of Microsoft's Minesweeper, then its idea and rules should be familiar to you. The game challenges you to hone your combat engineering skills on numerous missions unfolding on the minefield which is split into sectors. Using your mouse, you must locate all mines without actually uncovering them. The number of an uncovered sector tells you how many mines are in the eight sectors that surround the numbered one. Think carefully because if you click on the wrong sector, then its mine blows up and you have to start the game all over again. Using logic and a bit of intuition to detect and disarm a mine is a big part of succeeding in Dangerous Activity 3D.
While Minesweeper and Dangerous Activity 3D share the same game rules, the latter looks and plays differently than the popular puzzle. With its stunning 3D visuals and dynamic background, the game brings the classic gameplay to life, giving you a more lifelike play experience. Changing weather scenes add to the total realism, with weather conditions ranging from a clear sunny day to a downpour of rain and flashes of lightning in the background. And you can view all this from different perspectives by zooming the camera in or out, rotating it clockwise or anticlockwise, bringing it up or down. With the same point-and-click simplicity, you can change the minefield length, width, number, types of mines among other settings.
Dangerous Activity 3D at a Glance
- Diversely themed 3D environments with five types of weather;
- Three types of mines to spice up the gameplay;
- Customization of the shape of a minefield and sectors;
- Sound effects to add to the game realism.
sapper, sapper 3D, minesweeper 3D, mine, minesweeper, mega, logic, game, puzzle, solve, prof, hex, bombs, crazy, strategy, mind, winmine, engineer
Pentium 300; 64 MB RAM;
| Freeware alternatives Dangerous activity 3D 3.0|
| Free Download Dangerous activity 3D 3.0 from viewizard.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Mega Miner 1.54 Crazy remake of the classic Minesweeper. This game may be called as "minesweeper for professionals". New rules changes logic of game playing and makes game more difficult and
- Exotic Minesweeper 1.01 Play minesweeper on boards with unusual tiles. Exotic Minesweeper includes different boards tiled with different shapes: hexagonal, octagonal, triangular, parquet and others
|Find all software similar on Dangerous activity 3D 3.0|