|Cybertron is a futuristic game where you get to zoom through huge cyber cities, on the ground and in the air, skidding off buildigs and I/O towers, blowing away digital I/O streams, all while trying to hit speed pads for hyper speed boosts!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Acceleron 1.0 Acceleron is a fusion between good old fashioned arcade action and state of the art 3D graphics. Complete with earth shattering explosions, shoot'em up action, and beautifully colorful space scenes this game will keep you at the edge of your seat.
- Crazy Spheres 1.0 Run over and pop colorful spheres and watch them explode in a firework of colors! A colorful game with many options such as 2D, 3D, and Hyper 3D modes. Avoid enemies, collect spheres, and go wild when you get a speed boost, or power up.
|Show all author software|
Cybertron is a futuristic game, in which you zoom through huge cyber cities skiding off buildings and ricocheting off I/O towers for big bonus! Shooting at digital binary streams, and blowing away I/O towers may be fun, but you'll need to go FAST to get to the finish line line before your time runs out! Going over speed pads is the only way to go, as they give you super speed boosts. Beware, however, there are just as many zero pads that'll slow you to a crawl. Oh, did I mension you'll also need to fly in this game? Hit the boost button, and you're off in the air, zooming, taking sharp turns around and through the cyber buildings... But beware, a small jerk of the mouse could mean the difference between skiding off a building for big bonus points, or crash and burn!
arcade game, 3d arcade, cybertron, cytron, cities, big city, city, high speed, futuristic, futuristic arcade, 3d arcade game, big explosions
450 Mhz Pentium III, DirectX8.1
| Freeware alternatives Cybertron 1.0|
| Free Download Cybertron 1.0 from best3dgames.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Night City 1.0 Night City is fast paced arcade game with some brilliant looking 3D graphics. The object of the game is to protect your city, by shooting down invading space ships, and comets
|Find all software similar on Cybertron 1.0|
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
- Samsung readies 3D gaming phone South Korean electronics giant Samsung on Friday announced its foray into the multibillion-dollar mobile-gaming market by unveiling a new phone that has 3D capabilities.
|Find all news similar on Cybertron 1.0|