Painless Schedule is a powerful, intuitive program for tracking software schedules. It allows developers to easily build feature lists that break down into tasks, then track the progress on each task. Supports multiple users, projects and more.
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:55
16 ( -2 -12.5% )
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Description: Painless Schedule is a powerful, intuitive program for tracking software schedules. It allows developers to easily build feature lists that break down into tasks, then track the progress on each task. Supports multiple users, projects and more.
- Intuitive, easy to understand interface means you're ready to go in minutes!
- Track your original estimates and see how they compare to your actual time.
- Sort, group and filter your tasks any way you like.
- Enter detailed notes about each feature and task.
- A complete history of all task changes is available with one mouse click!
- Export your task list to Excel, HTML, XML or text.
- Multi-user capabilities mean that your entire team can work together!
WinLog Assist Task Tracking 2.1.5 Win Log Assist is a PC time-keeping tool. The program logs the exact time when the user worked with the applications and you will see on what kind of work your time has been spent
College Schedule Maker Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to keep track of schedules for one or more courses. The user simply creates schedules, giving them a relevant name and then adds
Tools Make the Developer With application developers bearing a growing share of the enterprise IT security burden, it's necessary for development-tool budgets to provide for the scrutiny of code and support of rigorous process, as well as boosting traditional measures of develope
Microsoft Unveils Developer Tools at TechEd Microsoft's new developer tools can help manage upfront and lifetime IT costs, CEO Steve Ballmer says. "The tools and technologies Microsoft is delivering today help customers work effectively and efficiently in distributed environments and ...