MyISQL (ISQL for MySQL) 2.2.0
( View screenshot )
MyISQL (Interactive SQL for MySQL) is a database administration solution for managing MySQL(tm) databases.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36 Rating
16 ( -2 -12.5% ) Size 3464 kb Licence Shareware Status New Release Languages English OS Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP Homepage microolap.com Author Microolap Technologies
click for full size
More author software: Network Investigation Suite 1.13 Net Investigation Suite is intended to use for network packets capture and packets generation tasks without using of preinstalled packet drivers. MSADODAC 1.4 MSADODAC is MSSQL BDE replacement for Delphi 5-7/C++Builder 5-6/ADO. It allows to create Delphi/BCB5 applications with direct access to MSSQL DB without BDE and ODBC using ADO. Show all author software
Description: MyISQL (Interactive SQL for MySQL) is a database administration solution for managing MySQL(tm) databases.
ISQL for MySQL(tm) rich feature set and common user interface let you:
- Build SQL queries using SQL Editor with SQL syntax highlighting and SQL Query History features;
- Build SQL queries using Visual QueryBuilder;
- Automate routine tasks such as extracting database objects and backing up databases using ISQL for MySQL in command line mode;
- Export resultset in various data formats (HTML, RTF, XML etc.);
- Debug SQL scripts with query errors highlighting. Short tags: myisql, mysql, isql, interactive, sql, admin, adminisrator, admin, tool, administrative, query, execute, select, insert, delete, gui, resultset, import, export, convert System Requirements: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP; MySQL stable versions Change Info: Support of database views and stored procedures added for MySQL v.5.0 and higher. Find last version of MyISQL (ISQL for MySQL)
Freeware alternatives MyISQL (ISQL for MySQL) 2.2.0 Free Download MyISQL (ISQL for MySQL) 2.2.0 from microolap.com