Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
16 ( -2 -12.5% )
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
1 Cool Password Tool 1.0.1 Add password protection to your web-site. Using a powerful template-driven interface, you can create multiple passwords for any page on your web site, without any programming knowledge at all. Design the page to suit the rest of your site.
Description: An incredibly powerful and easy to use Flash menu-maker. Spice up your web-site with animated buttons, expandable menus, floating navigation and other Flash animations. You can even use any True-type font in your menu.
The simplest to use and most powerful Flash and Java menu-maker available:
* Powerful Wizard - make whole menus in minutes
* Amazing template system
* Create menus in both Flash or Java
* Unlimited Fonts - use any True-Type font
* Powerful fill effects including gradients
* Built-in menu expansion/collapse effects
* Built in button animation effects
* Heaps of ready-made buttons and menus
* Undo history, selective copy and multiple projects
* Transparent backgrounds for Flash menus
* Optional Flash compression* (up to 90%)
* Built-in FTP client
* Simple to use Actions including variables and loops
* Import and enhance 1 Cool Button Tool projects
* Includes FrontPage Add-in for added convenience
If you want more features, more fonts and more effects in an incredibly easy-to-use package - then download and try 1 Cool Menu FX Tool...
Advanced Floating Pop-Up Menu 2.4 Make a professional menu for your site with the Advanced Floating Pop-Up Menu ! Menus can pop up over HTML content, frames and even go over the browser window. The Advanced Menu
Is Java cooling off? When Sun Microsystems CEO Scott McNealy took the stage at the fifth JavaOne conference in 2000, he could barely contain himself as he described Java's runaway success.
Security risks of iPods and USB flash drives High-tech consumer devices, such as Apple's iPod, present a serious security risk in the workplace, according to a new report from Gartner, being used not only to download confidential data, but also to introduce a virus into the company network.