ManagePLUS for QuickBooks 2.01
( View screenshot )
|ManagePLUS is a management reporting add-on for QuickBooks, emphasizing cost- and profit-center reporting for Classes, plus special quantity handling & reporting features including per-unit revenue & cost information by Account & Class.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Rhythm Guitar Licks and Riffs 3.0 A Small Sample of Rhythm Guitar Licks in Tablature Notation (the full version contains 500 licks). All of the licks, riffs, and methods in this arsenal have been meticulously created and organized to give you the best possible learning experience.
- Registry Repair Pro 4.5 Registry Repair Pro scans the Windows registry for invalid or obsolete information in the registry. When you fix this information it will make your PC run faster and will make your PC error free.
|Show all author software|
ManagePLUS is a management information/reporting add-on for QuickBooks, emphasizing cost- and profit-center reporting for Classes, plus special quantity handling and reporting features:
- Detailed Class breakdowns in the P&L.
- Enhanced quantity reporting gives you per-unit revenue & cost information.
- Supports DUAL quantities: your QuickBooks transactions can record the count *and* weight or volume bought or sold, and ManagePLUS reports provide full information on both quantities, by Account & by Class.
- Spreadsheet-based reports are fully populated with formulas, so you can play "what-if" in any report.
- Reports can be exported to Microsoft Excel.
ManagePLUS is valuable in manufacturing, farming and ranching, medical offices, professional services businesses, trucking/transportation/delivery, and other business types--anywhere QuickBooks Classes are used.
WORKS WITH: Pro and Premier editions of U.S. QuickBooks 2003 and later, and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 3.0 or higher.
QuickBooks, managerial, accounting, management, reporting, report, generator, quantities, classes
Windows 95 or higher, QuickBooks 2003 or later.
New report types and report options, "Quick Reports" for fast creation of common report types, Getting Started stay-on-top window for new users, Help system updates, minor feature improvements & bug fixes.
| Freeware alternatives ManagePLUS for QuickBooks 2.01|
| Free Download ManagePLUS for QuickBooks 2.01 from goflagship.com|