|FlvCapture can monitor all the FLV/MP4 video in any video website,and get the URL of the video, so you can download it easily. It can detect the video file saved in internet temporary folder as well, so you can get the already-watched video directly.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- e2eSoft Pictures ScreenSaver 1.1.0 e2eSoft Pictures ScreenSaver is a FREE Screen Saver application which use e2eSoft Slideshow SDK to display your pictures in a specified folder with many wonderful slide show effects.
- e2eSoft VCam 5.1.0 A virtual camera software which can use images, animations, video clips, flash movies, DVD and even your desktop screen as its output, replace your webcam background, perform face tracking, add video overlay, title and many cool video effects.
|Show all author software|
FlvCapture can download FLV/MP4 video from any video website!
FlvCapture can monitor all the FLV/MP4 video in any video website, and get the URL of the video, so you can download it easily. It can detect the video file saved in internet temporary folder as well, so you can get the video directly if you already visited it.
FlvCapture is a freeware, you can use or distribute it freely.
FLV, MP4, download, flash video, url
| Free Download FlvCapture 0.1 from e2esoft.cn|
Similar software shotlights:
- Free Flash Playlist Player 2.0 XML Playlist Flash FLV PLAYER by FLV Hosting allows you to have a simple player with XML controls for your FLV files and a playlist to the right of the video window Quick install
- Agrin Flash to AVI MP4 iPod Converter 4.2 Agrin Flash to AVI MP4 iPod WMV MOV Converter can convert FLV to AVI,MPEG4,WMV,MPEG,VOB,3GP,iPod,MOV with the best quality and high speed. It allows you to finish different file
|Find all software similar on FlvCapture 0.1|
- URL Parsing Bug in IE Invites Phishing Attacks A bug in fully patched versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser allows violations of the browser's security zones, with the result that an unknown malicious site could assume the privileges of more trusted zones.
- Security risks of iPods and USB flash drives High-tech consumer devices, such as Apple's iPod, present a serious security risk in the workplace, according to a new report from Gartner, being used not only to download confidential data, but also to introduce a virus into the company network.
|Find all news similar on FlvCapture 0.1|