Description: Xofia Euro is a currency converter and calculator that performs operations with many different currency units. You can change the number of displays you want to work with by simply resizing the program window. For each display you can specify a different currency unit. You can configure any number of currencies in the application's currency table. The exchange rates for the configured currencies are updated from the Internet.
- Easy to use, customizable user interface that displays any number of monetary amounts expressed in different currencies.
- Perform calculations with monetary amounts expressed in different currencies (for example you can add euros and US dollars and British pounds).
- Currency table configured with 40 different currencies: the 12 currencies of the Euro Community and 28 other world currencies whose exchange rates are published daily by the European Central Bank.
- Daily exchange rates updated from the Internet.
- Monetary amounts are converted from one national currency unit into another by using the official rules (the method known as triangulation).
- Support for a network installation with a centralized access to the Internet (only one computer connects to the Internet and shares the downloaded data with all the others).
Simple Currency Converter 3.31 Simple Currency Converter converts base currencies on the fly and instantly updates exchange rates. This simple currency calculator instantly converts base world currencies and
Currency Converter FX 1.3 Currency Converter FX is an easy to use financial utility that allows you to get latest currency exchange rates for more than 150 currencies. All rates are collected live from the
Has the Exchange Rate Peaked for IBM? Yes, things are getting better for IBM (NYSE: IBM), slowly but surely. Second-quarter earnings improved 17% to $1.99 billion, or $1.16 per share. And revenue grew 7% to $23.15 billion. Revenue from Global Services -- the ...
Virtual Currency For the over 800,000 subscribers to Sony Online Entertainment's Everquest II game, life in a virtual world follows a familiar pattern...