Matrix ActiveX Component 3.1
( View screenshot )
|Matrix ActiveX Component provides for all basic matrix operations plus LU, Cholesky, QR and Singular Value (SVD) decompositions, Eigenvalue and Eigenvector computation for symmetric and non symmetric matrices. Version 3.1 supports complex matrices.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:34|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- .NET Matrix Library 2.2.5000.72 The Bluebit .NET Matrix Library provides classes for object-oriented algebra. Solves systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors problems, and singular value problems.
- .NET Matrix Library 32-bit Developer 5.0 The Bluebit .NET Matrix Library provides classes for object-oriented algebra. Solves systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors problems, and singular value problems.
|Show all author software|
The Matrix ActiveX Component is a useful tool that can simplify the use of matrix operations for mathematical computations in application development.
It provides for matrix operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, inversion, transpose, and computation of determinant, LU and Cholesky decompositions. Advanced edition additionally supports QR and Singular Value (SVD) decompositions, Eigenvalue and Eigenvector computation for symmetric and non symmetric matrices.
Advanced II edition now supports operations with complex matrices.
The Matrix ActiveX Component delivers all the speed, numerical stability, robustness and scalability you could ask for, significantly reducing development time and allowing you to focus on the actual goals of your application. Without compromising speed, it uses an object-oriented approach to matrix math computation, it provides you with the Matrix and CMatrix Classes containing all the Properties, Methods that you'll need when deploying your numerical exploration.You may be developing a statistical package, or you might want fast 3D graphics transformations, or you may need to solve simultaneous equations, multivariate linear regressions, or to solve EigenValues and EigenVectors problems, Matrix ActiveX Component can do all of this and more.
eigenvalues, decomposition, svd, matrix, eigenvector, math, eigenvalue, eigenvectors, lu, qr, cholesky
| Find last version of Matrix ActiveX Component|
| Freeware alternatives Matrix ActiveX Component 3.1|
| Free Download Matrix ActiveX Component 3.1 from bluebit.gr|
- Warner Bros. acquires Matrix Online developer The Matrix Online developer Monolith Productions is to become part of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment after Warner Bros. exercised its option to buy the company. Terms of the deal, which will close on October 1st, were not disclosed.
- Police Still Using Matrix-Type Database When the federal government in April stopped funding a database that lets police quickly see public records and commercially collected information on Americans, privacy advocates celebrated what they saw as a victory against overzealousness in the fight a
|Find all news similar on Matrix ActiveX Component 3.1|
Similar smart reviews:
- PDF In-The-Box ActiveX 3.12 Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) is probably one of the most popular cross-platform, display resolution-independent means of document exchange. The ability
- Math Mechanixs Computers were initially created for solving mathematical problems. However, these days we rarely use our PCs for this purpose. If your activities involve
|Find all smart reviews similar on Matrix ActiveX Component 3.1|