WS:Reverse View 1.00.0000 WS:Reverse View reorders Outlook message threads to make them easier to read in chronological order, collating the message bodies into a single text document that can be saved or printed.
WS:Repeat Appointment 2.00 WS:Repeat Appointment allows you to automatically create an appointment in your calendar with multiple dates that do not conform to a regular pattern, impossible to do with the Outlook recurrence function.
Description: WS:Fax Display Manager is a member of Websetters family of Microsoft Office Add-Ins. This Add-In extends the functionality of Microsoft Outlook 2000 and 2002.
This Add-In is a must for everyone that has Outlook and does not require to see the many fax addresses that show in the dialogue window when you address an email. It will prefix all fax numbers for a contact with the text "Fax: " before the number. This has the effect of suppressing the fax address when addressing emails while still showing the fax number when the Contact is displayed.
Features of the WS:Fax Display Manager add-in:
* Hides the fax number while addressing emails while making it remain visible in the Contacts folder
* Manages one or multiple contact folders
Manage the suppression of all contacts within a folders or select just individual contacts
* Turn on or off the display of fax addresses at any time
* Manages Home, Work and Other Fax numbers
* Automatically hide/show fax details when Contact created or updated
* Integrates directly into Outlook and accessed from the Tools/Options menu
Online Contact Manager 3.0 Online Contact Manager is an ultimate online database system that allows you to store and retrieve contact information anywhere - anytime! You'll also be able to easily send emails