|LTProf is a small but powerful code profiler tool. Main features:
* Line level resolution
* No instrumentation
* Profiled program runs at its normal speed
* Profile VC++, CBuilder, Delphi and Visual Basic code
* Small price (USD 49.95)|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:26|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000|
click for full size
LTProf is a small but powerful code profiler tool for VC++, CBuilder, Delphi and VB applications. Although small, it has a combination of features difficult to find in even the most expensive tools available today:
Line level resolution
One of the best features of LTProf. Most profilers have a function-level resolution, that is, they can display a list of functions and the time spent in each one. LTProf goes further and displays graphically, on the source file, time spent by each line of code, relative to the function it belongs to. Thus if you have a long algorithm you can see which parts of it are the most time consuming.
No instrumentation, no rebuild, no time wasted
Unlike most profilers on the market LTProf does not require a rebuild or an instrumentation step. The normal build of your application can be profiled at any stage in its development, without any other adjustments.
Profiled program runs at its normal speed
Instrumented programs have additional code inserted in every function to measure the time spent, which greatly reduces the program's speed because some of the instrumented functions are called very often. It is not uncommon that slow programs become completely unusable after instrumentation.
LTProf does not change your application in any way, which means it can run at its normal speed, making your life a lot easier. The amount of processor time consumed by LTProf itself can be adjusted by setting the sampling resolution.
Profile VC++, CBuilder, Delphi and Visual Basic code
as well as any application that stores debug information in PDB/TDS files. LTProf is not language-oriented and it can analyze any program as long as it contains debug information in PDB/TDS files. It can do so even in cross-language applications, for example an EXE written in C++ that uses VB components.
Compare the price of other similar applications with LTProf which retails at only $49.95
visual basic profiler, vb profiler, CBuilder profiler, c++ profiler, profiler, C Builder profiler, profiling tool, ltprof, Borland profiler, code profiler, Delphi profiler
CPU: 400+ MHz, RAM: 64Mb+, Disk:4Mb+, Video: VGA hi-color+
| Freeware alternatives LTProf 1.4|
| Free Download LTProf 1.4 from lw-tech.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Project Analyzer 10.2.04 Project Analyzer is a Visual Basic code analyzer, optimizer and documenter. Detect dead code and remove it. Surf your code as hypertext and call trees. Diagram and document your
- Code VBA 4.0 With Code-VBA coding tools added to your Visual Basic editor (VBE) you create better VBA macros faster. 25 specialized code builders support the creation of most used code. Use
|Find all software similar on LTProf 1.4|
- Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.
- Campaign to save Visual Basic 6 gathers support An online petition gathering signatures to save Microsoft’s Visual Basic 6 programming language will not change the company’s intention to cut free support on March 31, a Microsoft representative said on Thursday afternoon.
|Find all news similar on LTProf 1.4|