|Nice and hooking 3D arcade game. In the two new game modes (Molecule), moving from one level to another you'll need to create more and more complicated molecules. This game will be of great interest both for children and for educated grown-ups.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:10|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Flight Chase 1.0 A really amusing flight simulator. Simple rules and lots of real pleasure. Try to escape the cross-fire and to get a bonus. Feel like a real ace and add adrenaline to your blood. The longer you play the more benefit to your score. Free to play.
- Crazy Lines 1.0 Have you ever played a tough arcade game with live circles? Try this one and you'll forget about the others. It's a really amusing free arcade game for those who likes to play for thought. All you need is good reaction and some brains. Free down
|Show all author software|
Cloner 3D is a nice and hooking educational 3D arcade game. This game has no analogs in the game world yet.
The second version of Cloner 3D has now two more game modes. Now it makes four of them: Strategy, Arcade, Strategy Molecule and Arcade Molecule. Your goal is different in them. In the first two your aim is to destroy the growing molecule that tries to fill all the free space, and thus rebuff the attack of the clones on your desktop. The last two modes have quite an opposite goal: you need to create a molecule given in the beginning of the level. Just hit the atom that is in the bottom of the field to the atoms of the same color in the molecule. If there will meet three or more atoms, they will explode. The explosion of a definite color moves you forward in creating the necessary molecule. You can see your progress on the right.
There were made Strategy and Arcade modes to suit both reflective and quick players. You can adjust the world's gravity and rotation speed, plus other features. Several skill levels. Installer and uninstaller provided.
In the registered game you'll have:
*All skill levels.
*Free technical support by e-mail.
Develop your three-dimensional imagination choosing which hit will be more successful. Try to refine the molecules completely removing colors one by one, and you will win. In fact there are many strategies for winning this game, so this game will keep you busy for quite a while. But beware this game is very addictive. At the beginning of the game the space is filled with atoms of different colors and are not connected with each other. Every atom has its own characteristics such as velocity and direction, so all the atoms are moving in random way. Also they are being attracted to the center by gravity, so they don't fly away. When two atoms collide - they stick one to another and form a molecule. Since that moment they start to behave like a single piece.
3d, games, freeware, genetic, cloning, awards, console, computer, clone, windows, online, pc, molecule, contest, download, games, shareware
two new games modes: Strategy Molecula and Arcade Molecula; music added
| Freeware alternatives Cloner 3D 2.0|
| Free Download Cloner 3D 2.0 from gameyard.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Atomic 3D Shooter 1.2 Great arcade game in 3D space - fuse and nuke all the flying atoms that are trying to fill your desktop window. Two game modes, a meditative and a time-pressed one, are included
- Square Assembler 1.6 Square Assembler contains three different puzzle games united by common idea - to clear all squares from the board by matching colors. It supports one-player mode, the online
|Find all software similar on Cloner 3D 2.0|
- Computer Experts Vie in Hacking Contest Armed with laptops, modems, hard disk drives and sandwiches, 12 computer experts hunkered down Friday for a seven-hour contest to find the best hacker in tech-savvy Singapore.
- Dell To Award Computer Recycling Grants Round Rock, Texas Dell Inc., Round Rock, Texas, will award a total of $220,000 in grants this fall to support computer recycling programs. Both US and Canadian communities are eligible to receive the grants.
|Find all news similar on Cloner 3D 2.0|