|Plotting functions (usual and parametric) with more possibilities.
Differentiation of any order (with simplification). Construction of tangents to the graph. The simple and clear interface with detailed documentation and examples of work.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
Plotting functions (usual and parametric) with more possibilities.
Differentiation of any order (with simplification). Construction of tangents to the graph. The simple and clear interface with the detailed documentation and examples of work.
The program is designed both for inexperienced and the professional user as in it are combined the intuitive interface and professional functions.
- To enter one or several functional expressions of any complexity for display and (or) their differentiation;
- To carry out symbolical differentiation for the specified order of a derivative, and also to carry out simplification of the received derivative;
- To investigate "alive" changing of various parameters of functions with simultaneous display of new graphs that allows to define influence of parameters of functions on their form;
- To use automatic or manual scaling schedules of functions for linear scales;
- To display parametric functions, for example, ellisoid, cardioid, Bernoulli lemniscate and other similar graphs (where abscissa and ordinate depend on one parameter 't');
- To solve the equations, system of the equations and inequalities by graphic way;
- To define and display a tangent to the graph of function in a point x0 (it is set by the user).
FlatGraph has the simple and clear interface, detailed user guide and examples of work.
FlatGraph, graph, function, plot, expression, research, analysis, tangent, differentiation, derivative, scaling, coordinate, axes
Multilanguage support. Some bugs fixed.
| Free Download FlatGraph 1.10b2 from willy.nm.ru|
Similar software shotlights:
- FUGP - Fungraph - Graphs of functions 1.7 FUGP - Fungraph - Graphs of mathematical functions - 5 types of graphs: Single - Piecewise - Parametric - Pola and Multiple - Print and copy graph into clipboard - 15 preset
- ZGrapher 1.4 This graphing calculator can plot y(x), x(y), polar, parametric and table-defined functions. Calculus features include obtaining derivatives, equations of tangents and normals
|Find all software similar on FlatGraph 1.10b2|
- Seagate axes thousands Seagate's board has given the go ahead for a seven per cent workforce reduction designed to improve the company's bottom line.
- OSDL Axes Staffers In Overseas Refocus The Open Source Development Labs, the Beaverton, Ore.-based Linux consortium that's the professional home of Linus Torvalds, has axed staffers in a layoff intended to refocus the operation.
|Find all news similar on FlatGraph 1.10b2|